Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Knight Otu

First Post
Creamsteak said:
OOC: If it helps a bit, sure. Does that mean I need to buy a regular mount?
(As Velmont said, there are more than enough mounts available for everyone. I was more concerned about the accuracy of the list than anything else. If you do want to take the wilderoute, you'd have to ask ajanders, he seemed to have that well-planned.

Velmont: Most snakes aren't exactly flyers. ;))

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Ok, I'm now completely lost. What happened?

ooc: I think we're waiting for the DM to either error check our plans (to whatever extent he desires) or to declare that some or all of us have made it to the conference on time. I predict this will occur in early January.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: I think we're waiting for the DM to either error check our plans (to whatever extent he desires) or to declare that some or all of us have made it to the conference on time. I predict this will occur in early January.
OOC: No, before that. It was a big party, now it's not, and I'm confused. That's what I get for being away for a few days.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: No, before that. It was a big party, now it's not, and I'm confused. That's what I get for being away for a few days.

OOC: Honestly I had the same problem and just elected to go along with it. :p

ajanders

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
(So um... ajanders... you ok with Chuckles coming along through the wilds?)

Michael looks relieved for a moment, then looks guilty at feeling relieved.
"You know it will not be a pleasant trip. I will not ask you to come, but you would be...welcome. We leave at noon tomorrow from the Red Dragon. If you changed your mind, no one could say a word against you. If you come, bring food for twenty days in a sack and your own mount: I have money for both if you need it, as well as carrying space."
Michael smiles bleakly.
"Sela is kinder sometimes than we deserve."

Michael pitches his voice to carry through the room.
"The rest of you need not come and most of you should not. If you must, however, be at the Red Dragon tomorrow an hour before noon with a good mount and twenty days of food in a sack. Some funds will be available if they are needed, but I cannot promise to cover expenses for everyone."

He turns to Nurlan and says, more quietly "If you are still willing to carry a package, I will give it to you before you leave or have it delivered to your inn."

[sblock= THE PACKAGE]
Michael makes up a package of 25 gold pieces and encloses a note:

Captain Kellogg, 19th Fallonese Infantry
Please find enclosed 25 gold pieces in compensation for actions of Duvik's Pass, September 2006. (or whatever IC date corresponds to that)

Return an acknowledgement to the bearer, by your courtesy.

(Signed) Michael Grannion, Commander of Sela, Laughing Stone sect

He encourages Nurlan to read the note and view the package.
"No, it's not a 'Please shoot the bearer' message."
Michael smiles bleakly again. "And to answer your question, nothing creditable."
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:

Some woman appeared and said the world was going to end (or something equally bad), so everybody decided to move the party elsewhere, preferably a place where we can know about the world's impending doom.

Remove ads