Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Bront

The man with the probe
Hey, for someone who's been out of touch for a while...

Where did Vanitri and Juliana end up in the Mega Adventure?

Edit: It appears Juliana was left off the updated list that I found :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Hey, for someone who's been out of touch for a while...

Where did Vanitri and Juliana end up in the Mega Adventure?

Edit: It appears Juliana was left off the updated list that I found :(
Was she? Stick her in Tempest--I'm sure they're missing a person. Vanitri is in Peregrinations.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Was she? Stick her in Tempest--I'm sure they're missing a person. Vanitri is in Peregrinations.
Cool. Now I have to figure out what that meens. I've been off again on again for almost 3 weeks.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It's no secret code--those are the names of the threads ;)
I know that.

I haven't been able to follow what's happened in the meetings, so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

I'm also fairly sure I can't run my tie-in adventure at the moment, though that might change later. Got too much stuff going on.

I'm also STILL waiting on approval for Vanitri (Waiting since early December I think).

And how am I supposed to deal with approval for Lex?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I know that.

I haven't been able to follow what's happened in the meetings, so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

I'm also fairly sure I can't run my tie-in adventure at the moment, though that might change later. Got too much stuff going on.

I'm also STILL waiting on approval for Vanitri (Waiting since early December I think).

And how am I supposed to deal with approval for Lex?
We have to wait for the Academy feats before the approval can be finalised. The good news is that I believe her spellbook is now identical to Tenebrynn's. I just won't award XP until approvals are finalised, so there shouldn't be an issue.

Boddynock

First Post
Flooded with work at the moment - but trying to make my way through the backog bit by bit. Unfortunately the high level characters take a lot longer to check! :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Boddynock said:
Flooded with work at the moment - but trying to make my way through the backog bit by bit. Unfortunately the high level characters take a lot longer to check! :(
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost. I got 1 way back when from Orsal I think, but no responce from any of the others.

Then again, I've not had a chance to check that e-mail reciently.

Remove ads