Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

orsal

LEW Judge
Jerrand Redband said:
ooc: do you have to wait till you have an approved character before you can interact with the pc at the inn??

No. Just make sure you're approved before you join an adventure.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand Cleric of Sela

ooc:(learned that from reading posted adventures lol) Kool thanks think i'll have Jerrand cool his heels here till he's approved-- By the way note to the judges i learned how to a line my characters will edit the other two soon

A tall broad-shouldered human male enters the inn he looks tired and the dust of a long journey covers his clothes and scaled armor. He sets his shield and mace down beside an empty table before wearly placing himself down in the chair.

"I'll take an ale when you have time," he says to a passing serving . "And some hot food as well." She frowns at him. He looks curious then with a slight grin says, "Please."

ooc: How do i change the color of the speaking text so people will be able to see the difference between actions and words better??

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
opps

occ: didn t put a space between the : and the ( guess i havent learned as much as i thought

The barmaid with a little grin replies, " I wasn't waiting for a please sir, you must be new here I thought everyone knew the first thing you do when you come to the Red Dragon is greet Joe." Jerrand looks at her as though he was lost in the Mines of Broxtor, The barmaid starts to laugh a pleasent sound Jerrand thinks and she points to the bar. "Joe is the owner and likes to greet everyone especially new customers." She grabs onto his arm and helps him up Jerrand rising slowly doesn' t resist. She then pushs him towards the bar "Joe someone new has come to the Red Dragon.", then she whispers "I'll get your drink and food back to your table go talk to Joe." And off she heads into the crowded room.

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
Gildrim Nurazak, dwarven Divine Bard 1

The door opens and in stomps a dwarf with wild black hair and a beard that's white at the tips. Beneath a chain shirt, he's wearing hairy goatskin clothing. A wooden shield and longsword are slung over his shoulders. He looks around. "Sae thes is th' Red Dragon. Ah was expectin' somethin' grander. Naethin' guid comes ay buildin' in wuid," he says in a deep gravelly voice. He examines the noticeboard. "Naethin' happenin' here," he gruffs. Then he sees the sign listing Joe's requirements for newcomers, and turns to address the patrons.

"Ah, mah nam, an' whit Ae dae," he says, scratching at his head. "Weel, Aam a kin' ay rovin' ambassadur fur mah clan, Nurazak, that's th' Steady Anvils tae ye beardless folk, an Ah dae whit ma god, Grendath, tells me tae dae. An' mah nam, weel, it's a guid prood nam fur a dwarf." He lifts his chin so that his beard bristles forward. "Mah nam's Gildrim, son ay Darak. An' nae as Ah've said mah piece, Ah'll sit doon an' hae somethin' tae eat."

"Woods ye hae onie bylt bawkies?" he asks a serving maid. He's answered by a blank look. Frowning, he repeats himself in perfect unaccented Common. "I said, do you have any boiled bats? No? A roast chicken, then, if you would."

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
ooc: trouvere could you teach me to change the color of my words like
you did in your last post

The loud introduction surprises Jerrand and when it is over he turns back to
Joe and makes mention of Dwarfs always making sure you know there in a room

Joe smiles and says that he likes everyone to introduce themselves to the room
and that it was Jerrands turn. Looking around Jerrand notices people watching him
as if waiting for something some with just a glance but others staring and nodding
their heads as if they know what he is about to do. "Go on now," incourages Joe.

"my name...(cough), My name is Jerrand Redband devout of Sela and a mason, I
have traveled far to reach The Red Dragon Inn and am glad that I am finally here."

With that everyone turns back to what they were doing and Jerrand picks his drink
up from the bar and goes back to his table.

Wik

First Post
OOC Jerrand:

It's fairly easy. Just type in "color=blue" (or whatever other color you want) before you want to write, and when you want the color to stop, type in "/color", but use brackets ([ and ]) instead of quotations.

So, if you want to write "hello!", you'd type "color=blue" "Hello!" "/color", again, using [ ] instead of quotes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
orsal said:
No. Just make sure you're approved before you join an adventure.

the approval process helps to find mistakes and believe me when i say this, there is great advantage to having the mistakes found before you get on an adventure! ...not that i would know personally ....

wik said:
OOC: Trouvere, you crack me up.

ditto that !

roflmaogarb

Last edited:

Remove ads