Assassin City

TRD

First Post
With Ethranor's conversation with the client completed, Braxis leaves the establishment.

Leaning against a wall a small distance from the tavern, he keeps his eye on the front door ready to fall in step with his companions when they leave to discuss the plan for the upcoming job.

[sblock=OOC]
Looks like we are running at a good pace here, hopefully we can keep it going like this![/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ethranor is trying to meet the eyes of Ethan and sign him to get away from here.

Then, if he manages in his work, he slips away from the tavern.

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Who do you want to ask about them? Braxis has heard their names, though only TRD knows if he remembered them. Ethranor heard them too but was paying attention to something else so he doesn't remember them.

From where he's standing on the balcony, Ethranor can barely see his compatriot Ethan. If he moved closer to the railing he could likely get a better view of the common room bellow, and thus Ethan. Or he could go down there as he had intended to before. Of course first he's got to decide what do do with the drunken young noblewoman he's just rescued from a tragic death my smothering. If he were to let go of her she'd likely topple onto the floor next to Alton. Some of the patrons are staring at him, others are ignoring him.

"I, am Diane *hic* Melanova..." She continues, apparently missing the fact that he has not introduced himself. "You probably know of my father, duck Melanova *hic* ... Oh, 'duck' ..." she seems to find this very funny and bursts out giggling.

Ethranor remembers that Duke Melanova is a member of the queen's advisory comity, and head of the board of commerce. If she's telling the truth, which she seems to be, it's a very good thing for this tavern that he rescued her.

Elly comes upstairs with a tray of drinks and stops dead as she sees Alton laying passed out on the floor. "Oh my."

Nightbreeze

First Post
Sigh

Ethranor carefull aims for a chair nearby (the one she was sitting on before) and makes the young woman sit down. Then he murmurs, low enougt to be hear only from her and the one who was adressing him before "Valar Morghulis".

That said, he is quickly gettin tired by these nobles Whatever is this insane trend to go drinking in the worst parts of the town...if I was hired to kill one of them, I could do so with absulutely no problem..., so he ignores Alton, whispering to Elly "He is just drunk", and heads downstairs....unless nothing happen first (like Diane vomiting on him).

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan turns to the barmaid, "Where are the bathrooms in this place? I'm beginnin to have a small emergency," he said with a wink. He stands and waits for her to point out the restrooms.

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Nightbreeze, who is Ethranor planning to ask about the nobles?

Diane seems somewhat disappointed to see him go but manages to stay in her chair. Ethranor makes his way downstairs without any more trouble, (it seems he got away just in time to avoid Diane vomiting on him.) but once down there, sees Ethan in the midst of a large crowd, all surrounding a man with a fiddle standing atop a table.

The tavern maid gives Ethan a confused look. Perhaps she is wondering what possible emergency he could need a bathtub for. "Er, there's... a toilet in the back, but it's for payin' customers only. If you pay for your drink, Morton'll give ye the key."

At this point, the bard begins to play an upbeat tune on his fiddle.

Outside a few patrons give Braxis odd looks, likely wondering what a lone halfling is doing loitering near the tavern.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan groans, "Blast ye lass, I've got to pee! Gimmie tha' key!"

ooc: I remembered after I ordered the ale that I have no money left :) So...... I'm tryin to find a way outta this lol.

Dire Lemming

First Post
The tavern maid frowns at Ethan again. "Well, ye can pay for yer drink, or ye can go in the grass outside. An' if ye run off without payin, don' bother comin' back." She stares at him very closely, like she is memorizing every detail of his disguised face, though she apparently does not realize he is disguised.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Argh woman! I'll be back in shortly. If it's cold out, it may be shorter than ya think!" he exclaims with a wink. Ethan rushes for the door, holding his groin.

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: What did Ethan do with the tankard after he spilled his ale on the bard?

She is about to let Ethan go when the man behind the bar calls out to her, "What're ye doin' Lin? Get after 'im an' keep an eye on 'im so's he don' run away!" She balks at him but he quickly continues. "I know ye got brothers! Tisn't nothin' ye 'aven't seen before!" She shakes her head, passing out the remaining tankard on her tray and hurrying after Ethan.

Outside, Braxis notices that a black and white short haired cat is staring at him

Remove ads