Assassin City

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan rushes outside, and ducks into the alley. He decides it's time to leave and sticks to the shadows..

ooc: +11 to hide and move silently, left the mug on the table. Someone remind me to come back and pay later lol

Dire Lemming

First Post
Outside, Braxis sees Ethan burst out of the Tavern and dart into an alleyway. He is followed shortly by a young woman with a tray who looks around then stamps her feet and shouts, "Get back here ye bastard!" into the darkness. The cat quickly turns to look at the commotion.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ethranor hears the commotion behind him, while he is getting away, and mutter to himself, half grinning "Well, at least someone of us got some action this evening"

Then he walks toward their home.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Once out of sight, Ethan wipes off his face trying to change his appearance just enough to be able to walk by the tavern. Not certain if he has done so effectively, he walks the opposite direction of the house, slowly weaving his way back around toward the appropriate safehouse.

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Well, you've set up your mission, and managed to get away relatively unscathed. Braxis only really drew the attention of a hungry cat. Ethranor secured a decent advance and reward, and saved a lovely young lady from being accidentally smothered to death by her unconscious lover(?). What's more, he then avoided being vomited on by her. Ethan managed to get barred from ever returning to the Winged Wench.

What will you do now?

Also, please roll skill checks with Invisible Castle. It's quite difficult for me to keep track of all your stats, plus the NPCs stats when they have them.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ethan takes a moment to haphazardly remove his disguise and then walks back out to where the tavernmaid has just turned to go back inside. She stops dead and stares at him in surprise. She apparently did not expect him to return.

OOC: OTS, well, what's it going to be, fight or flight? Or... You know, talk... Either of the former, and I'll need an initiative roll. Also, here's a hint for the future, removing a facial disguise doesn't do much to make you less recognizable to those who know what you're wearing, especially when it's too dark to really see people's faces.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ethranor walks in the appropriate safehouse and waits for his friends, while making a tea. He has always liked tea, and besides he is coming from cold and unforgiving lands, where the drink is one of the greates pleasures.

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan looks up, shocked she is still outside. Somewhat paniced, he sprints off.

ooc: I actually intended Ethan to walk the rest of the way down the alley and out the other side, so that he didn't cross near the tavern again. Reading my own post though, I can see how it reads that way. I didn't do a very good job. Next time I'll be better ;)

Init roll (1d20+3=22)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ethan's highly trained reflexes serve him well. He hears the wooden tray clatter to the ground at his heels as he hightails it out of there. Though he is followed a distance by the tavernmaid's curses and threats to painfully remove certain parts of his anatomy if she should ever see him again.

Remove ads