Assassin City

Nightbreeze

First Post
[ooc: uhm....I realized that we forgot to decide something: how much money do we want in advance? Unless you don't agree, I'll keep to the classic half pay now and half pay at work finished.]

Ethranor things about the problem for a little bit. A little smile comes to his face when he thinks that the perfect (and most enjoyable) plan would be
1) Seduce the young and beautiful wife.
2) ...?
3) Kill the merchant and get the profit.

Ok then. As you probably know, I use the standard rules: half pay now and half pay at work finished. The eventual bonus of 200 coins will be given at the end, of course.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Just to make it easier, since this is our first "adventure" let's just say you're right.

The man nods, and pulls a large pouch out of his cloak that could easily hold three hundred and fifty gold coins. "Course. I'm glad we could come ta an arrangement. When we hear good news we'll be in touch."

Diane whimpers slightly as she struggles pitifully to get out from underneath the unconscious Alton, and fails miserably. Piggy seems to find it all quite amusing.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ethranor qucikly glances around, in order to be sure that no one is spying on them, then takes the pouch and hides it under his own cloak. Then he stands up and goes to buy himself a drink. As he is passing in front of his friends, he keeps two of his fingers entwined: it is the special sign that everything is fine.

If nothing partucular happens in the next 30 minutes, he goes home, while making sure that no one is following him.

Dire Lemming

First Post
As Ethranor turns to go down the stairs he notices the odd scene at the table where the three young nobles have been sitting. The young woman seems to be having trouble breathing as she has stopped struggling and her eyes are rolling back into her head.

Nightbreeze

First Post
With a disgusted look on his face, Ethranor harshy moves away the unconscius drunkard from the woman beneath him then tries to help her.... "She will probably be fine as soon as I kick that big downstairs"

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Heh, and I only had to get slightly gratuitous to lure you in! :p

The man rolls off of her, and the table, with a loud thump. The young woman gasps for air as she is suddenly able to breath again, her face is quite red. Meanwhile the second man, who'd been watching the scene with amusement, apparently oblivious to the danger the woman was in (or he didn't care) suddenly looks up at Ethranor with an annoyed expression. "Who're you? Don't you touch Alton, you bloody peasant!"

Nightbreeze

First Post
OOC: feh, I'm good, when it costs me nothing :) Besides, Ethranor doesn't really like nobles, and as you have read his BG, you know why.

Ethranor, being sure that the woman is out of peril, shoot a flat and blank stare to one adressing him. He feels his hands itching, but knows better than starting a fight in "his" tavern. Besides, he doesn't really need to prove himself against these idiots.

However....he'd like to remember their names and faces, so he glances quickly at the faces of them. Later, he will ask about them a little bit.

As for now, however, he ignores them, helps the woman up, and heads for the stairs, while scanning the room and seaching for the "peacekeepers" of the tavern.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
The client slowly gets up and heads for the stairs.

The portly man does not seem interested in doing much else but sitting and drinking. Once Ethranor stops touching his friend he goes back to it. He has short brown hair, a thin mustache and grey eyes. The man known as Alton has a fairly average build, rbown hair, and is clean shaven, but he looks somewhat similar to the portly man, they could be related. Ethranor can't see Alton's eyes due to them being closed.

Ethranor helps the woman up, but she stumbles into his arms, she's apparently drunk as well, though not so much as Alton. She looks up at him with a vaguely confused expression. "Huh, Alton? Oh, you're not Altum. Who're you? *hic* Oh, I've gotten hiccups."

Ethan notices Elly heading up the stairs with a tray of drinks.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan walks over to the bard, tripping and spilling his drink on the man. "Oh my! I am so sorry lad, I have had a bit much to drink tonight......... perhaps I should go. I am so sorry."

ooc: I'm kinda afraid of the bard. Don't want him to find much out about us.

Dire Lemming

First Post
The bard looks down at Ethan, and shrugs. "Oh no, it's quite alright sir. Please, sit, and order another drink from this fine establishment. I was just about to play a tune."

The tavern maid who'd sold Ethan the drink comes up behind him and holds her tray out, "Sir, ye need ta pay for your drink. It's 2 coppers."

Remove ads