Peregrinations of the Shard

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf doesn't believe a detect magic or detect psionics effect would normally pick up the crystal, but he isn't certain.

With the crystal's help, he sketches out a rough map of where to find the building in question.

"With Elves guarding the actual sight, rather than just trying to intercept us, it seems that our chances of avoiding conflict are slight."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Uh can you ask it if there were any other elves about in the forest? Did your crystal only find guards around the shrine? How far from the entrance were they? Did they appear to go in and out of the shrine? I'd like to try and determine if sneaking in is worth trying or will we have to fight them anyways." asks Tenebrynn.

Patlin

Explorer
"Actually, it understands you just fine, and can answer by itself."

Ironwolf asks the Psicrystal to answer Tenebrynn's question.

Velmont

First Post
"There is that dracolich that is breathing behind our neck and we must first find a way to fight our allies..." tells Rinaldo in exasperation. "If we ask a permission officially to take a look at that shrine, what are the chance I can convince someone to allow us to do so? I feel we will loose plenty of time at Rivenblight, but if it prevent some useless combat or war, I think it might be the way to do so."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I might be able to sneak in, but it would be tough with that many guards. How long do we need to be in there? Perhaps some kind of illusionary diversion might let us slip in and out quickly enough."

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
Ironwolf doesn't believe a detect magic or detect psionics effect would normally pick up the crystal, but he isn't certain.
(Well, it shouldn't, but I don't think Ashnar would know.)
"In what state of repair is the shrine? If there are large enough cracks for the crystal..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
'It's kind of old. I'm small enough that thanks to my ability to fly, there are many ways I could get in. It might be dangerous, but you can count on me not to give up until the job's done. They don't call me Ironwolf for nothing, right Human-Companion?'

Erekose13

Explorer
"Provided we could bypass those that met us along the way, were other elves stalking the intervening terrain between here and the shrine?" asks Tenebrynn, this time addressing the crystal.

Remove ads