Peregrinations of the Shard

Patlin

Explorer
"I should tell you that psicrystals have rather odd vision. They can sense things near them even in total darkness, but beyond a certain range... well, they can't see anything even if its standing right out in the open waving its arms in broad daylight."

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, so there is no garantee we won't be intercepted if we go there. I would rather say the opposite. We have been intercepted once, we will again. If we confront them, we enter many nations into a war that we need to avoid. Maybe sending the psicrystal again, and that time, inside the shrine might be the best option, even if it is risky. If we prepare it and boost him with the proper spell..."

Patlin

Explorer
After a brief conversation with the crystal, it agrees to Rinaldo's suggestion.

"We should make sure we remain within a mile of the crystal at all times. Within a mile, I can maintain telepathic contact with it. Also... aren't we supposed to do something within the shrine? If so, is it something the crystal can do? Or do we only need it to retrieve information?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"There should be some text to read in the shrine which may hold clues to the shard's whereabouts, perhaps other clues as well. I would suspect the crystal hasn't too many problems with that."

Velmont

First Post
"I don't know, but I doubt. It is a shrine. I would rather expect inscriptions on walls or other decoration like that." replies Rinaldo

Erekose13

Explorer
"Perhaps we move back to a plan where we move in together. We could position ourselves out side the shrine while the shard takes a look inside. Would that allay fears that we might loose contact?" says Tenebrynn.

Remove ads