The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Man... my flgs went out of business sometime in the last several months.. The last time that I went to the shops was back in August. Theres another gameshop that is closer, unfortunately, they don't carry many Green Ronin products. :/

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Relique du Madde said:
Man... my flgs went out of business sometime in the last several months.. The last time that I went to the shops was back in August. Theres another gameshop that is closer, unfortunately, they don't carry many Green Ronin products. :/
I bought some Green Ronin books during the Paizo sale. I never looked at any of them before. I'm liking them so far. I may seek out more in the future.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Copied to everywhere I post a lot

I'm posting this from an old computer because my primary rig has just entirely died. I'm not even sure the data in the HD is recoverable because when I plug it in as a slave it isn't even recognized as an IDE drive. With my DVD burner down I haven't been able to back up since about April of last year. I may have effectively lost a year of work.

Anything I put on the net is still here of course which is probably the only saving grace and if possible I might be able to recover an old backup data dump from the second drive of the comp which would put me back only since about the New Year. Luckily the Shadows series I'm working on has been printed out for revision to the next chapter after the one posted and I still have my handwritten drafts for about the next 150 pages.

Don't worry the Trouble's Tale book is safely uploaded to Lulu.com and not affected by this.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wow.... The Nerd Rage has been put on the extreme these last two weeks.

First over WW Marketing Fiasco now over Piazo's Pathfinder RPG. I wonder which rpg publisher who will be the next target of the growing Nerd Rage.

Hmm...

HEY! I just thought up a good Unorthodox supplement! The Le, if you are listening, you need to make the Unothodox Nerd and give them a Nerd Rage talent tree :D !

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
*Whistling*

Oh. Hi. No-one here? Well that's fine. I'll just sit here in this corner and eat these strawberries all by myself.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thanks for the Strawberry... haven't had one in a while.

Right now I'm not really doing anything, I'm pretty much debating on picking up this one Actionscript 3 book and getting to work on learning it or brain storming ideas for a Mutants and Masterminds game pbp I want to start.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ooh. I just picked M&M the other day. PbP would be awesome, if you're willing to take a player who's totally new to the system. At quick glance it seems pretty much 3.5 but with different character creation.

Remove ads