Zorn
Lucien

Boat 2
Tsall'Eie
Harrison
Logan
Garagoes
Fin

The boats move slowly through the dense swamp. It is clear that Tsall'Eie and Sine'Gile know the area well and deftly avoid patches of dense undergrowth and deadfalls. The heat and humidity are oppressive. Those of you wearing medium or heavy armor find the heat particularly unpleasant, but at least it is more challenging for the bugs to get at your skin. The waters are only a few feet deep with sticky mud at the bottom. Sine'Gile tells you that it will take all day and most of tomorrow to arrive at the area where they think the Tomb is located. You manage to pass the day without any troublesome encounters with the local denizens of the swamps. Your route is not direct and it becomes clear that your guides are avoiding the most dangerous areas. About an hour after sundown your boats bump on a small hillock is a few feet higher than the surrounding swamp and thus reasonably dry. It is here that you will camp for the night. The little island is perhaps 50' by 100' and lightly wooded. Near the center is a relatively flat area that has been used as a campsite by others.

OOC: Any watch or other perpartions for the night?

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

I'll stand a watch," says Logan, "as long as I still have time enough to sleep sufficiently to recover all my spells."

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, F +11,R+6,W+10

"I can take a watch, too. I cannot cast fancy spells and we dwarves got a good nightvision." Garagos says the last full of dwarven pride.

Leif

Adventurer

"Garagos, if you want to learn some 'fancy spells,' then I'm sure that I or someone else in our merry band can teach you! You only need to decide what type of spells it is that you wish to learn."

wandering_8i

First Post
After the discussion of faith is exhausted Jason will move on to warfare, he is particularly interested in techniques.

Upon arrival. If no one objects I would take the dawn watch.

(Assuming Sine'Gile is a fighter) To Sine'Gile. Would you care to spar with me?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison stands and exits the boat.

" I will be takeing a watch. " he declars. He pulls out a long composite bow and strings it, then pulls out an arrow from his backpack. the arrow seems to lack the sheen of steel.

renau1g

First Post
"Aye, Garagos is right, we should take the night watch. I'll remain hidden in the darkness and even creature who can see like us cannot detect me." Fin says as he unpacks his gear and tests the draw on his bow.

Leif

Adventurer

"Well, then, if no one objects, I'll stand the first watch!"

Scotley

Hero
After the discussion of faith is exhausted Jason will move on to warfare, he is particularly interested in techniques.

Upon arrival. If no one objects I would take the dawn watch.

(Assuming Sine'Gile is a fighter) To Sine'Gile. Would you care to spar with me?

Sine'Gile holds up his deformed hand, "Ah noble warrior, I'm not much in a fight, I do not see well either. Now my friend Tsall'Eie is a fighter of great spirit. She can give you a true challenge if you want." He says something in their language and the big lizardwoman's face brightens. She pounds her chest then claps Jason on the shoulder. "We fiiite for sport?" She grins showing an impressive collection of sharp teeth. A pair of maces hang from her belt.

Remove ads