4th Edition Promotional

Midnight Dawns

First Post
Straight from WotC:
"To any player willing to legally change their name to “&”, we’re offering a $50 credit toward purchase of any of the three 4th Edition core rulebooks,” Scott said. “Pronunciation of the symbol is up to you, whether you’ll prefer to go by ‘Ampersand’, ‘And’, or even ‘Amp’. That choice is yours. What we’re looking for is commitment to the game—and to reward that commitment, we’re making purchase of the three core rulebooks that much easier.”

Edit: Here is the link for those interested. http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4news/20080401a

Last edited:

Midnight Dawns said:
Straight from WotC:
"To any player willing to legally change their name to “&”, we’re offering a $50 credit toward purchase of any of the three 4th Edition core rulebooks,” Scott said. “Pronunciation of the symbol is up to you, whether you’ll prefer to go by ‘Ampersand’, ‘And’, or even ‘Amp’. That choice is yours. What we’re looking for is commitment to the game—and to reward that commitment, we’re making purchase of the three core rulebooks that much easier.”

Edit: Here is the link for those interested. http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4news/20080401a

Any restrictions on those of us already named &?

Dire Bare

Legend
I'm waiting for someone to actually do it and try to claim the $50!!! So, if you purchase your rulebook at Amazon for $23.07, do you get back $26.93 cash?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I like the last part of the thing on the site:
In the spirit of this promotion, Scott Rouse announced he’s already begun the procedure to legally change his own name to “The Rouse”.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Dire Bare said:
I'm waiting for someone to actually do it and try to claim the $50!!! So, if you purchase your rulebook at Amazon for $23.07, do you get back $26.93 cash?
Well, you have to pay your own court fees...

snkline

First Post
Brown Jenkin said:
The $50 isn't worth court fees. As an alternative how about just tattooing a "&" sign on ones forehead?

You have to look at the big picture though, sure it costs more to change your name than the $50 savings, but think of the benefit! Your name will be & ! I mean, isn't that worth it even without the promotion?

Remove ads