D&D General Baldur's Gate 3 will now be releasing August 3rd on PC and September 6th on PS5, increased level cap, race & class details and more

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I have an Xbox series x….two of them in fact. Would love playing multiplayer with any of my kids.

My pals have ps5/desktop; so hoping they pull up strong with cross platform!

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Late to the party, but BG3 has finally released for us Xbox fans. When I first read about the game way back when, I gotta admit I blew it off because it didn't "look" like the old games. Man, I was wrong. I've put in only a couple hours and I'm impressed.
Crap. I feel the pull now: I wondered when it was coming

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
It's been so fun, even in the short few hours I've played it.
I don’t have a ton of time in my week for video games, so I’m still making my way slowly and steadily through. I think I’m close to the end of Act 1, and it has been amazing so far. My favorite RPG since Dragon Age, and I’m barely even a third of the way through!

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Be interesting to see if that's true! :D

The first time I thought I was I discovered there was a WHOLE lot more to act 1 than I'd thought, like literally about 50% again!
Possibly! I had that experience when I completed most of the content in the starting area, then realized there was a bunch more to do
in the underdark.
But at this point I’m almost finished with that and I struggle to imagine what other content there could still be in act 1, especially given I just hit 6th level and the cap is 12th.

Remove ads