D&D 4E New 4E attack icon smilies

southernmagnus

First Post
Well, It took a month of upheavel at work (and a night of insomnia), but I finally got D&D 4e Icons v3 finished.

Hope this helps the community crank out some stellar 4e goodness.

- Josh

I've had these from the second you posted em, but only recently was able to do some ability card mock-ups.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050/2651408457_cc980809e8.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2652235166_3e2c15b2a3.jpg

Thank you so much for your hard work. My players love these cards.

-D

Jameskight

First Post
Does anyone have a wall icon for wall attacks? So far, everything else is great. But, I've run into an issue a few times where I am needing a wall icon. Ranged burst just doesn't seem to fit. Any help?

Thanks!

James

alberand

First Post
Thank you for creating this. I've been using it for a long time and love it!

However, with the recent release of the DDI Monster Builder, I have a request. Can the upper/lower-case for melee/ranged/area/close attacks be switched, so that lowercase is basic and uppercase is not? That seems to be the format copied by Monster Builder, which requires changing the case as well as the font when you past it into another document.

That, of course, is a minor inconvenience to actually have the attack icons. However, if there ever is another update to this font, that would be a helpful change for those of us using MB.

Aside from that, awesome work! This font has been one of my favorite fan-created 4e tools/utilities since it first came out.

DMINGW00TISAWSOME

First Post
I am having trouble using the font. I installed it ( right-click on desktop and clicked install ) and it appears in my fonts folder in the control panel, but it doesn't appear in the fonts drop down menu in open office. What am I doing wrong?

Arlough

Explorer
Does anyone have a wall icon for wall attacks? So far, everything else is great. But, I've run into an issue a few times where I am needing a wall icon. Ranged burst just doesn't seem to fit. Any help?

Thanks!

James

Here is the icon that I have been using for custom monsters and for Powers cards since 4e release. Maybe it will work for you.

I have it in 48 X 48 pxl because I am also using it as my firewall icon. :p

Attachments

• Wall.gif
    Wall.gif
    881 bytes · Views: 215

Festivus

First Post
There is a new symbol for MM3 stat blocks to reflect auras. It basically looks like a stylized sun. I'll see if I can't get a scan of it done. It's on page 20 and 28 of Slaying Stone in the stat blocks for various bad guys.

Remove ads