D&D 4E New 4E attack icon smilies

VBMEW-01

First Post
Pennarin said:

Is there a specific thread within which I should post new monsters I create?

You can do that in the house rules forums. Just start a thread or talk to Malcolm N in the New Original Creations Compilations thread there.

woodelf

First Post
Aria Silverhands said:
To add on to what Jedrious said, it's possible to create an ability that has: Recharge 1 6 or Recharge 2 5. Any combination of dice you want. Also, if you have multiple abilities on the monster, they don't all recharge on a six. They only recharge when their number comes up.

Can you? I looked through the first third, at least, of the new MM, and didn't find a *single* ability that recharged on anything but a contiguous range, including 6. Seems like, if that was the intention, at least some of the monsters should illustrate that.

Daelkyr

First Post
Pennarin said:
Hey boys and girls, we're still missing a smilie for the Basic Ranged Attack, the bow & arrow with a circle around it.

If you are using my v3 of the icon font, you will get that icon by holding r and the shift key. (In other words, type a capital R.)

Pennarin

Explorer
Daelkyr said:
If you are using my v3 of the icon font, you will get that icon by holding r and the shift key. (In other words, type a capital R.)
Sure, I'm using the Font, but I was asking for a forum Smilie :)

neobolts

Explorer
Pennarin said:
Anyone working on that smilie? A bow & arrow with a circle around it?

br.gif

Is this what you need? If mods wanna add it to the smileys, that's fine.

Remove ads