Pathfinder 1E No support for Pathfinder on start page?

Angellis_ater

First Post
All D20 news (which includes Pathfinder) requires people to submit news to the news moderators. If you feel there is a lack of news, write them up and submit them. :)

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Angellis_ater said:
All D20 news (which includes Pathfinder) requires people to submit news to the news moderators. If you feel there is a lack of news, write them up and submit them. :)

Be careful what you ask for. ;)

Dalvyn

First Post
I do not want to assign hidden motives to people or anything of the kind, but I must admit that I am kind of surprised too that, for example, news about how at-will/encounter/daily powers are colour-coded immediately makes the headlines while the release of Pathfinder Alpha 2 is not even mentioned.

Is it simply because no moderator/headline poster (not sure how you call those who can post news) are following the development of Pathfinder RPG?

d6

First Post
Dalvyn said:
I do not want to assign hidden motives to people or anything of the kind, but I must admit that I am kind of surprised too that, for example, news about how at-will/encounter/daily powers are colour-coded immediately makes the headlines while the release of Pathfinder Alpha 2 is not even mentioned.

Is it simply because no moderator/headline poster (not sure how you call those who can post news) are following the development of Pathfinder RPG?

To reiterate: All D20 news (which includes Pathfinder) requires people to submit news to the news moderators. The news hounds cover a lot of things, but not all of them, and right now the main focus seems to be on 4e, but if someone is willing to submit scoops, I'm sure they'll get posted.

http://www.enworld.org/forumdisplay.php?f=163

DM_Jeff

Explorer
d6 said:
To reiterate: All D20 news (which includes Pathfinder) requires people to submit news to the news moderators. The news hounds cover a lot of things, but not all of them, and right now the main focus seems to be on 4e, but if someone is willing to submit scoops, I'm sure they'll get posted.

Then it's up to us. Let's keep an eye on this and submit scoops when they're up at Paizo.

-DM Jeff

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Please do.

I'm curious if news related to Pathfinder simply isn't being sent in by scoopers or if there is some other reason the game gets almost zero love on the frontpage.

--Erik

Sunderstone

First Post
Maybe WotC doesnt want ENworld supporting Pathfinder in any way, shape, or form.
Kind of like the GSL with 3rd party publishers "No backwards compatibility or else".

;) Assuming some of us are thinking along these lines.

Remove ads