Lore storyline/plot (Disclaimer - Very Long)

DenMac

Explorer
Looks like the interest is growing Willow. This is good!

Any how to the point. I'm willing to help out where I can, and am happy to join this other player in the disposable monsters department, along with keeping the "Hero / Villain" Character/s of course.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Chaotic_Innocence said:
Seriously, contact meee at unsqueekable.force (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sure! I will send out a mass email to get people's schedules so I can set up a meet and greet between the players before we start anything.

James V said:
I'll take up one of the characters or what ever you want heh

Could you leave me an email address or email me, so I have your email address one file?

Applesaucejellybean [at] Yahoo [dot] com

DENMAC said:
Any how to the point. I'm willing to help out where I can, and am happy to join this other player in the disposable monsters department

I am SO going to take you up on that offer!

Last edited:

Thamior

First Post
Well if you have a slot open I wouldn't mind joining, but my availability is... hectic right now, soon to be Leavin' on a jet plane.. ahem.
As it looks like no one has openly picked the Lykae, I could imagine being a vagabond who wonders in and out of thing (ie to explain the absence durning a transatlantic flight and such)
:D

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Thamior said:
Well if you have a slot open I wouldn't mind joining, but my availability is... hectic right now, soon to be Leavin' on a jet plane.. ahem.
As it looks like no one has openly picked the Lykae, I could imagine being a vagabond who wonders in and out of thing (ie to explain the absence durning a transatlantic flight and such)
:D

There are plenty of slots open. Just try and keep me informed on your schedule, so I (or we, as this will be an RP group) can work things around to help you be involved. You're a great player and worth the wait in my opinion, especially after what you've been doing for our country (the USA for those non-USA folks).

Last edited:

Mortonia

First Post
DenMac said:
Looks like the interest is growing Willow. This is good!

Any how to the point. I'm willing to help out where I can, and am happy to join this other player in the disposable monsters department, along with keeping the "Hero / Villain" Character/s of course.

I'll second Mac's idea. I'm always willing to play a disposable bad guy for a night, regardless of the game.

Remove ads