Keep on the Shadowfell preview

Baumi

Adventurer
Are there many new powers and are the characters very different from the XP-Pregens or are they only slight variatons?

rhm001

First Post
Are the racial benefits made clear, or just incorporated into the sheets in the same way as the earlier preview characters? (I'm particularly interested in what the half-elf multiclass abilities are; does it look like they picked up a cross class power and a cross class "at will as encounter" power, or just the "at will as encounter" power?)

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Moniker said:
Any chance you can share the full statblock and abilities of the pre-gen character sheets? ;)
This would make me a happy person indeed! Particularly for the dragonborn!

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
rhm001 said:
Are the racial benefits made clear, or just incorporated into the sheets in the same way as the earlier preview characters? (I'm particularly interested in what the half-elf multiclass abilities are; does it look like they picked up a cross class power and a cross class "at will as encounter" power, or just the "at will as encounter" power?)
Racial benefits are built into the characters, some are listed.
Dragonborn gets Dragonborn Fury, Draconic Heritage, and Dragon Breath (Encounter Power - Minor Action - Blast 3 - +4 vs Reflex - 1d6 + 1 damage.)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Baumi said:
Are there many new powers and are the characters very different from the XP-Pregens or are they only slight variatons?
Characters seem to be different. Aside from Dwarf Fighter, the race-class combos are different, and some of the powers are different than those chosen for XP.

Ebon Shar

Explorer
I know I don't have to ask, but I will anyway. Please don't post spoilers about the adventure. I want to keep reading this thread, but I don't want to see any details that I don't need to see. Thanks.

Remove ads