Excerpt: Economies [merged]

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Green Knight said:
They screwed up the monster XP table. They switched the values for Minions and Standard Monsters.

I noticed that too. Can anyone from WotC pop in and acknowledge whether that error is in the books too? Or just the web excerpt?

AZRogue

First Post
Green Knight said:
They screwed up the monster XP table. They switched the values for Minions and Standard Monsters.

Yeah. *sigh*

So, do we know if these are copies of the pages as printed? Or is there a chance we're looking at something before it was fully edited?

Fallen Seraph

First Post
AZRogue said:
Yeah. *sigh*

So, do we know if these are copies of the pages as printed? Or is there a chance we're looking at something before it was fully edited?
I think it is prior to prints, remember the Giants one. That was corrected and was said to be correct in the books.

Kitirat

First Post
AZRogue said:
Yeah. *sigh*

Lets hope so, that is a pretty easy to see error, lets hope they can be a little better at editing for the final print stuff.

It is only the 3rd article of the ones I have seen which makes me less, instead of more, interested in 4th.

Predefined treasure, exactly written out like that? Not really liking it in principle, but will use as a guideline.

Remove ads