Diablo III

Flash_Plasma

First Post
I doubt that blizzard would create World of Diablocraft, since they currently own the MMO market with World of Warcraft.

That said, I'm excited for Diablo 2. I have many a memory of staying up way, way later than I should have to grind with a buddy or two over LAN. Hack and slash clickfests are the best things for late-night gaming.

Also, Necromancer ftw.

hells yes

Kaodi

Hero
I never had Diablo 1 or 2, but 3 looks good enough that I think I will have to get it at some point...

I really need to start a physically list of the games I want to play, hehehe...

LightPhoenix

First Post
The trailer looked beautiful, that's for sure. I liked Diablo II, and I've played through it several times. The one thing that has me concerned is their "party" buzzword. I don't want to have to get friends to play (er... ;)) just to be able to beat the game I own. This is what made me stop playing D2, after the patches made some of the later fights flat out impossible solo.

Vocenoctum

First Post
I never actually played Diabo 1/2, but I played Titan Quest and enjoyed it. Never did finish, but bought it as much to try out the new computer (new then, not now...) as to have a new game to play.

The trailer was great, but the gameplay video bored me and I stopped halfway through. I realize the game will be more fun to play than watch, but my excitement level is just "anticipating" rather than "slavering".

fba827

Adventurer
I never actually played Diabo 1/2, but I played Titan Quest and enjoyed it. Never did finish, but bought it as much to try out the new computer (new then, not now...) as to have a new game to play.

The trailer was great, but the gameplay video bored me and I stopped halfway through. I realize the game will be more fun to play than watch, but my excitement level is just "anticipating" rather than "slavering".

Exactly my thoughts... I never played diablo 1/2 either. The trailer for 3 does look exciting but I couldn't sit through the entire game play video (maybe I just have no attention span? ;) ) but, yeah, obviously would be more fun to play than watch.

I'd consider buying it if it will work on my current computer (whatever computer i have at the time of it's release) but it isn't something for which I'm going to go out of my way to upgrade my computer just to play ...

Thanee

First Post
Doesn't look like it will be straining the tech resources too much. By the time it gets released (whenever that is), it will surely run on a moderate PC. Blizzard very well knows how important that is to sell lots more copies. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads