Immortals Handbook - Godsend

Hey all! :)

Okay, I have the website in the throes of being sorted. I have the new server space and I am just going back and forth with the support team sorting out the problems - its a totally new format and the technical issues will take me a few more days I'm guessing (as it takes 12 hours for the support team to get back to me on each question).

As a small aside, I have done a lot more work on the classes, portfolios and mega-ability scores.

One problem I have noticed is when Classes and Portfolios overlap. For instance the expanded Fighter Class (Levels 31-40) and the War Portfolio Path, or the Wizard Class and the Magic Portfolio Path. Its difficult to really come up with a distinction.

I think I have sorted out most of the War Portfolio by cannibalising the Expanded Fighter Class. Initially in the Fighter Class I had a few powers that would always hit (though you still rolled to determine possible crits), but I think that works better within the War Portfolio. It always struck me that in AD&D the war gods often had attacks that would never miss and while it seems very powerful for 3.5 immortals, its totally plausible for 4E immortals.

Remove ads