FR Heathen

kmdietri

Explorer
The power of your faith sears the brigand and he staggers from the attack seeming not as vigorous as he was just a moment ago.

Following your attack the wizard launches three orbs of lightning from his staff which crackle harmlessly past all of you. He then aligns himself with the warriors between you and himself.

The human that was just burned by Therez grits his teeth and glares at the Wizard. Clenching his fist he swings his halberd with the most possible strength and reach at Cerric’s head. However, Therez's sacred flames pierce the fog of Cerrics mind, pulling him out of his daze. Cerric raises his staff and quickly utteres a word of power, putting up a magical shield. Which barefly deflects the mighty swing.

Watching his ally attempt to kill the wizard, the second Halberdier attempts to do likewise, raising his Halberd for a mighty blow. Arcane sparks fly as Cerric's shield holds true and the second attack is thwarted.

[sblock=OOC]

Rolls

1d20+10-2 = 24
Damage: 17 and Cerric is knocked prone.

1d20+10-2+2
Damage: 9 to Cerric

Shield turns both attacks into misses.

Ryash your up.

Battle Map

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Ryash makes a short step towards the enemy. As his hee touches soundly the ground, the earth reacts shaking violently under his enemies. Then he takes a sweeping slice to hit both.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Shift to L8
Minor: Earthshock, vs Fort, prone if hit (1d20+8=27)
Standard: Sweeping Blow, first the left enemy (1d20+13=30, 1d20+13=19, 1d10+6=9), hit AC, bonus against prone not included.
Mark left enemy.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 54 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 11 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Terez's sacred flames pierce the fog of Cerrics mind, pulling him out of his daze.

When the first Halberd-wielding human's swing started towards him, Cerric raised his staff and quickly uttered a word of power, putting up a magical shield.

[sblock=ooc]Sacred Flame saving throw. (1d20=16). This means that, if Combat Advantage was factored in to the halberdier's first attack, I wasn't acually granting it. Also, now that I'm not daved, I cast shield in respnse to the first attack. This gives me +4 AC and Reflex until the end of my next turn.[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Ryash’s massive stomp knocks both assailants to the ground. His mighty swing that follows sprays a wide arc of blood as he catches both squarely in the chest, however both look as though they will rise to continue the fight.

[sblock=OOC]

Do you mark either of them Ryash?

I edited what happens to you in my last post Cerric.

Oramail, your up, top of rnd 3.

Battle Map
[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
...and burries itself deeply into the wizard's abdomen, causing a large crimson stain to begin spreading over his robes.

[sblock=OOC]

Oramail, that time your Bracers of Perfect shot do apply as it was a ranged basic attack. So you did 15 damage 1d10+7.

He's bloodied.

Cerric your up

Battle Map

[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Damn, that was close." Cerric takes a step backwards, away from the thugs, and before anyone can even blink, he's standing across the road.

He then raises his staff and starts to cast another spell. When very little happens he mutters to himself.

"Must be defective...how was that spell supposed to go? All that did was slow them down."

[sblock=ooc]HP 36/41; AP 0; Use Fey Step to teleport to K13. Cast Sleep, centered on L7. Using 3.5 blast radius, that should hit the two halberd people, but not the wizard. Attacks:Sleep. 1: nonbloodied enemy: 11 vs. Will, 2: bloodied halberd guy: 12 vs. will; They are Slowed (save ends).

Not good rolls: 3 and 4![/sblock]

Remove ads