FR Heathen

Vistan

First Post
Greive takes a few quick strides to find a clear path, hoists his battle axe high above his head and charges at the nearest vagrant...

Roll [sblock]
Move to J12 (move action), draw weapon (minor) then charge to K9 (standard)
Melee basic attack (+1 for charging)
20,11 = 31
That's a critical = 16 damage [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Greive's axe splits the brigands head almost in two dropping his body quivering in the mud.

Therez picks his way across the muddy path and blasts the second bandit with his holy power.

Stung by the cleric's attack, the realization of his comrade’s death still spreading plainly across the brigands face, he lowers his head and charges Greive with a wild blow that misses its mark.

Picking his way across the muddy ground the wizard appraises the battle. Once close enough he raises his staff high and invokes a thunderous roar that smashes into your ranks like an explosion leaving Cerric and Therez injured and dazed.

Reacting slightly slower the final two assailants hurry to join the battle and wearily approach the Half-Elf who just felled their companion.

[sblock=OOC]
This wizard moves to N6 (move) and casts Thunderburst burst 1 within 10, centered on Cerric’s square. Hitting Cerric and Therez for 5 and 9 and Dazing both of you, save ends.
1d20+7=13, 17, 23 vs Fort against Greive, Cerric, and Therez in that order
Damage: 5 Cerric, 9 Therez

The other two take double moves to move to K8, and L7.

Updated Initiative:
Initiative:
Oramail 25
Cerric 18
Greive 17
Therez 17
Human Bandit (J9)
Mage
Human Guard (K8)
Human Guard (L7)
Ryash 13

Ryash, it’s your turn, I think you said you wanted to change your action.

Updated Battlemap

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
When my old target is down, I will attack another one in reach. I cannot access the map. I will use my old attack roll, if you allow.
[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Ryash, moves into position slicing the nearest enemy with his greatsword splattering everyone in the area with the brigands no free flowing blood.

Oramail skirts the battle to get a clear shot at the mage but the distraction of the battle causes his aim to be off and his shot is a glancing blow.

[sblock=OOC]

Strong, with hunter’s quarry you have to pick the closest enemy you can see, which would be your choice of J8, or K8. And I think your damage should be 3d10+5 (+5 Dex) the +2 to damage from Bracers of Perfect shot only count on ranged basic attacks, not on powers, unless your bow is magic, but I didn't notice that. If that's the case you do 7 to the mage.

Updated Battle Map

Cerric, your dazed (Save ends) and up.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Cerric shakes his, head, trying to clear it. Mildly successful, he repositions himself, raises his staff, and lets loose a jet of flame over all of the remaining enemies.

Overexerted, Cerric leans heavily on his staff, feeling the magic-induced haze return.

[sblock=ooc] 36/41 HP. Action Points 0. Orange Man; Spend action point for an extra action (giving me two, since I am dazed). Move to I9. Use Burning Hands on square cornered by J8 and N4--this catches all of the enemies. Attack roll vs. the Dazed guy: 26 vs. Reflex.; Attack rolls against other 3: North to South: 21, 15, 12 vs. Reflex; Damage on Hits: 11. Saving Throw to throw off the daze once and for all: Save vs. Daze (1d20=4). Fail.

The light spell was there to keep the guy from hiding should he so choose. To do that, he'll have to ditch his weapon.[/sblock]

Vistan

First Post
After ripping his axe free of his dead enemy's skull, Grieve challenges the bloodied maceman standing diagonal to him and swings his weapon in a wide angle in front of him with a cleaving attack...

Roll [sblock] Mark and cleave attack on J8
1d20+10 = 16; 1d10+6 = 13 [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Your arcing axe blow slices into your initial target dropping him with a thud, your follow-through both catches his ally on the shoulder and covers him in a spray of his dead companions blood.

[sblock=OOC]

Updated Map

Therez your up.
[/sblock]

Bloodblade

First Post
Slightly dazed... Terez makes his attack...

Terez's calls forth a sacred flame and fires it at the closest brigand. Shugging off the effects of the Wizard's spell he makes a suggestion: 'Friends, try not to be beside one and other, it makes us easier targets for their Wizard.'

[sblock=OOC]
Terez attacks the enemy in square K8 using Sacred Flame (Standard - Dazed) (On Hit Cerric can choose to gain +5 temp HP or make a saving throw)
1d20+8;1d6+6[14,8] = (22) VS Reflex
1d20+8;1d6+6[5,6] = (11)
Roll Lookup
SV Vs Dazed Effect.
1d20[11] = (11)
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Remove ads