FR Heathen

kmdietri

Explorer
The vagrant manages to dodge the worst of the blow but is still cut badly, but yet looks as though he will continue the fight.

[sblock=OOC]

Therez your up

Battlemap

[/sblock]

Bloodblade

First Post
Terez moves forward and....

Terez moves forward and summons a sacred flame to assist Greive. He hurls the flame towards the Wizard.
"Down with you Wizard, you shall trouble us no more!"

[sblock=OOC]
Moves forward to K9 and attacks the Wizard.
1d20+8;1d6+6 → [7,8] = (15) Vs Reflex (He may have cover from that tent I am not sure if so subtract two from that?)

If it hits: Greive chooses either to gain 5 temporary hit points or to make a saving throw.​

1d20+8;1d6+6 → [5,6] = (11) Radiant Damage
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Using the corner of the tent to his advantage the wizard just sidesteps the flames Therez fires at him. He then raises his staff pointing it towards Cerric and blasts a bolt of magical force. However, seeing the magic missile coming at him, Cerric throws up his staff, catching the magic and absorbing it harmlessly.

With great effort the first halberdier rises to his feet, bloody and groggy, and swings his weapon at Greive. However his leaden arms don’t provide enough accuracy to sink the blow home and he curses as he strains to shake off the magical lethargy with some measure of success.

Finally, the last brigand stands slowly to his feet, drawing on some great store of resolve he swing’s his halberd in a mighty blow for Ryash’s head. Slightly off its mark the halberd sinks deep into Ryash’s shoulder with enough force to knock him off his feet. This success seems to be enough to inspire him to shake of the slowing haze as well.

[sblock=OOC]

Rolls

Maqic Missle vs Cerric: 17 vs Reflex, 10 damage.

Halberd Attack vs Greive 16 vs AC.

Powerful strike vs Ryash 21 vs AC, 17 damage and knocks you prone.

Battle Map

Ryash, your up.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Ryash stands up and attacks the man who tripped him, but the swing misses..., only to hit the other enemy full force.
[sblock=OOC]
Move: Stand Up.
Standard: Passing Attack (1d20+11=15, 1d10+6=15, 1d20+13=33, 1d10+6=11):eek: I will never again roll a d20 I'm not sure I can use...
If the attack hits :confused: I will edit my post.
Edit: Dirst attack against the one that has downed Ryash. Second against the other. Ryash could make a shift, but doesn't.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 37 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 11 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

kmdietri

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]You get the second attack. Passing attack automatically gives you two attacks you don't need to hit with the first. Just need to tell me which one you attack first, and second, and where you shift to (you can't shift into the square with the crumpled tent <K7> in it as it's difficult terrain). The first attack does miss and the second is definately a critical.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You get the second attack. Passing attack automatically gives you two attacks you don't need to hit with the first. Just need to tell me which one you attack first, and second, and where you shift to (you can't shift into the square with the crumpled tent <K7> in it as it's difficult terrain). The first attack does miss and the second is definately a critical.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I edited my above post. The power says can, so I chose not to move.[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
The force of Ryash's follow-through slams into the brigands mid-section crumpling him once and for all...

[sblock=OOC]

Map

Oramail your up

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Seeing the magic missile coming at him, Cerric throws up his staff, catching the magic and absorbing it harmlessly.

[sblock=ooc]Use Staff of Defense for +2 Reflex defense as an immediate interrupt.[/sblock]

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Oramail launches another arrow at the wizard. A gust of wind blows right as he releases the arrow, and he knows he missed the mark. As the shaft of the arrow passes the bow, he flicks his wrists; pulling the bolt back onto target.

[sblock=Action:]

Standard Attack (with Hunter's Quarry on Wizard) (1d20+9=10, 1d10+5=15, 1d8=3)

Elven Accuracy (reroll on attack) (1d20+9=19)

Used Elven Accuracy (free action) on Hunter's Quarry mark.

To Hit: 19
Dmg: 15+3+2=20 (forgot about my bracers again)

[/sblock]

Remove ads