4th Edition Noble Multiclass

Jraynack

Explorer
APGFL402ThCover.jpg

Alea Publishing Group added a further product to our list for releases this year:

Noble Multiclass - Feudal Lords Supplement - Oct. 8th

This features the Noble multiclass character. Why a multiclass character than a full blown class? Simply put, anyone should become a noble: Noble Fighter, Noble Warlord, Noble Wizard, etc.

So what's inside:

• The Noble Multiclass Feat
  • A New Power Source: Bloodlines
  • The Noble Class Template: Game Masters can create their own nobles
  • 38 New Powers - Guardians of the Ancestral Bloodline, Mark of the Heir, Kneel Down Before Me, Tongue Lashing, and many more

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
As soon as I read the Subject line of the thread it struck me that there was a brilliant idea here. Really this is a great use of the multi-classing system.

Jraynack

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback. The use of the multiclass system in 4th edition seemed a natural way to express how we wished to portray nobility in a game world.

I was never satisfied with the various Noble "core" classes of 3.x and initially we thought about feats in combination with our Heraldry system, a modified version of the d20 Modern reputation system (for those looking for it, we had to take down the 3.5 Heraldry product down with accordance of the GSL).

We still have the Heraldry system for our 4th Edition Feudal Lords setting, but we simplified it how it works. We also added more meat to it (I cannot wait to share exactly how we do noble and royal titles, but we still need to iron out a few kinks).

We also have two more Multiclass Characters in the works, but I will divulge them when they near completion.

Last edited:

GMVictory

Explorer
This comes out on my birthday. Cool.

I haven't been disappointed by any of your products and I look forward to this one too.

Jraynack

Explorer
Thanks for the encouragement and I am glad you are as excited as I am to venture into 3PP 4th Edition.

As always, we remain faithful to our cause of bringing innovative products to the game table and help Game Masters and Players alike to provide extra depth to your campaign setting.

Neil Bishop

First Post
This is a great idea. I'll definitely be picking this up. The idea of "bloodlines" as power source, particularly for a multiclass, seems to have a lot of potential. Hmmm... perhaps this plus FR's spellscarred is the way to duplicate Birthright?

Remove ads