4th Edition Noble Multiclass

Goemoe

Explorer
After certain trouble with the shop, I finally got my hands on the nobles. I did not read all the powers yet, but the first impression is a very good one and I am sure it will add greatly to our campaign. Well done!

I do like the minion weakness. It made me laugh, but it fits well.

Interesting: As I tried to show a friend the rpgnow shop with the product I got some "FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" I don't know what is wrong with this site. After all the trouble I had to get one download now this. Perhaps it is better not to shop there.

Last edited:

Jraynack

Explorer
After certain trouble with the shop, I finally got my hands on the nobles. I did not read all the powers yet, but the first impression is a very good one and I am sure it will add greatly to our campaign. Well done!

I do like the minion weakness. It made me laugh, but it fits well.

I'm glad about the first impression and I am sure you will enjoy some of their unique powers as you continue to read on.

Interesting: As I tried to show a friend the rpgnow shop with the product I got some "FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" I don't know what is wrong with this site. After all the trouble I had to get one download now this. Perhaps it is better not to shop there.

I think RPGNow is having trouble - cause I'm getting the same thing - hope it passes soon. It's bit of a bummer for it to happen on the day of a product launch.

Remove ads