Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
"An underground river you say? I wonder if it could provide access to the this long lost Drow's tomb? I believe these dwarves are providing as many questions as answers."
Korbin now says, as Tylara turns toward the door, "Truthfully, I know not where the 'hidden vault' may be, or even if it does, in fact, exist. It's a big Underdark out there, and I have heard the hobgoblins mention that this dungeon does tie into the Underdark, as well."

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf is both excited and a little afraid of the possibilities presented by the Underdark. "Well, we are rather busy, but perhaps we'll have time later to venture into the Underdark," she says as casually as she can manage.

Leif

Adventurer
Korbin and Torbin

Korbin, tucks his chin into his chest and snickers at Tylara's attempted bravery. ;)

Torbin says, "Hey, I don't see you rushing off to defend civilization from the monsters that run rampant beneath our feet, Korbin! You might cut the lady a bit of slack. She and her friends did rescue us, after all."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Well, we passed two other doors so one of them must lead down there. I doubt that Larin Karr's treasure is close by or the Hobgoblins would have found it already. Besides, if he had that kind of treasure, it must be well protected. Right now, let's see what's behind that door over there." Kerlan walks over to the door to see what the others have found.

Leif

Adventurer
The Treasure Room?

Capizzio is able, after what seems like an eternity, to finally worry his way through springing the lock. You open the door to reveal a 20 foot by 20 foot room that is completely empty. You can see marks in the dust where chests and racks must have once been, but, evidently, when Lord Kyle's garrison vacated the keep, they took their treasure with them. (sorry, guys, hehe)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Ha! They went through all that trouble for nothing. Oh, sorry Torbin, Korbin. It seems your work was in vain. At least it's all over with. If you wait for a little bit, we can all travel back to Pembrose together. Safety in numbers and all that. Right now, I think we should search the spellcaster for anything useful. She may have another map, or maybe a key." Kerlan walks over to the body and searches through it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio opens the door and finds ... nothing but air. "what? where ... " he can only laugh in dismay. the effort of opening the lock only to find naught leaves him laughing at the irony. "quited tricky, those solders. well, what about the other doors?""

]ooc[ i count 7 doors down the south passage and one set of doors to the north of the same passage.]/ooc[

Leif

Adventurer
On the Goblin Soreress's body, Kerlan finds: a dagger, a potion, a scroll of two spells (arcane), a gold necklace worth 650gp, a pouch of 150gp, and yes, a key ring with 6 keys.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Ah well, at least this tells us we aren't working for a fool. And those other keys might still lead to some worthwhile treasure." She turns back to the dwarves, "Did they have any other prisoners working here that you know of?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"May I see those keys?" Asks Capizzio. if given the keys he will try them to see if any work in the lock of the treasure room.

Remove ads