Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm gonna go get some lunch.

At the very least, we now know where we stand. If we're here today, we're us. I'm me, you're you. And happily we shall go forward.

Goldmoon

First Post
You're right. I was being selfish. There are quite a few he didn't parody. You and me brother.

When all this dies down I'll create a Beson alt and hang out for a bit. :)Studio69 joined just after you came out, iirc. He was a gay man to counterbalance you.

Killzone was a retired lesbian ex-soldier. A vision of a future you?

Demongirl's schtick was *Eats all the food in the hive*, same as Galeros. I assumed she was a Galeros alt at the start.
Well if you remove the text AND the link ID, how do I know what I'm getting slapped for?

Ok, I see now.

*sigh* I had 5 friends on my list and three of them were Rev alts.....

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have no doubt those two are one in the same. I just decided to stop using a name he wanted to use to honor his father who may or may not have died last year.

Wasn't it the year before that? Anyways, I seriously have a feeling that his dad did die. If I remember right, all these alts in the Hive cropped up some time after that. His father's death may have been harder for him than we imagined...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nope. I had a female coworker who referred to her partner as her wife.

She identified male, which may have been part of it. But it's certainly not outside the norms of gender relations these days.
I didn't get the identified as male vibe off of Killzone though.

A lot of these alts were used in the death matches. Fru threw off the voting in almost all of them.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, I see now.

Try not to let it get you down, Goldmoon. He fooled me as well. I'll be adding all those alts to my ignore list. Rev is not the person I thought he was. :uhoh:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm gonna go get some lunch.

At the very least, we now know where we stand. If we're here today, we're us. I'm me, you're you. And happily we shall go forward.
I'm you and you are me.
Ok, I see now.

2 of them are real. :) And we're real friends.:)
Wasn't it the year before that? Anyways, I seriously have a feeling that his dad did die. If I remember right, all these alts in the Hive cropped up some time after that. His father's death may have been harder for him than we imagined...
I started to wonder that myself that it created a crack or something. Honestly we don't know. It could have been all part of the plan or it could have been real.

Has anyone tried talking to him? He was on Facebook this morning so I said hello but he didn't respond. I wanted to start some kind of dialog with him to see if we could understand this.

The_Warlock

Explorer
You know, I need to purge my list of the alts too, but I will add you in, and I'd be honored to be on your list ;).

What he said.*

*You've always been on my contact list, but as per my sig, I never presume to identify anyone as a friend so that no one can use it for shennanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads