Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmoon

First Post
Which part?:p

I keep trying to figure out how to say this. The admins can ban me for it if they want. check the hive sorority.

How did you get into the Sorority Aeson?

I was the only actual woman in the Sorority? Geez, that is depressing...

hafrogman

Adventurer
Or an Aeson alt? I'm hurt?:p
You're right. I was being selfish. There are quite a few he didn't parody. You and me brother.

When all this dies down I'll create a Beson alt and hang out for a bit. :)
Wait...how is Studio69 or Killzone anything like me? And how is Demongirl Like Gaelros?
Studio69 joined just after you came out, iirc. He was a gay man to counterbalance you.

Killzone was a retired lesbian ex-soldier. A vision of a future you?

Demongirl's schtick was *Eats all the food in the hive*, same as Galeros. I assumed she was a Galeros alt at the start.
Aeson. Pass the slap on.
Well if you remove the text AND the link ID, how do I know what I'm getting slapped for?

The_Warlock

Explorer
Goldmoon said:
Wait...how is Studio69 or Killzone anything like me?

Not by name. By a parody of your experiences, military connections, and stated preferences.

Goldmoon said:
And how is Demongirl Like Gaelros?

At it's start, by use of female anime icons and a "bouncy" personality.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Wait...how is Studio69 or Killzone anything like me? And how is Demongirl Like Gaelros?
Studio69 gay male was in military. Killzone gay women with a "wife" also was in military. No one else but me thought it was odd Killzone used the word wife?

hafrogman

Adventurer

The group members and posts aren't actually private. Just posting is restricted to members.

You were the only woman. There were only two of you in there anyways.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

It's not really secret. The thing is open to everyone on the board. It can be seen by people that aren't logged in but know where to look. I wasn't sure I could post in it without being invited until I tried.

hafrogman

Adventurer
No one else but me thought it was odd Killzone used the word wife?
Nope. I had a female coworker who referred to her partner as her wife.

She identified male, which may have been part of it. But it's certainly not outside the norms of gender relations these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads