Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On a personal note. On top of all of this I received in the mail notice that my bankruptcy is complete. I'm now financially bankrupt. :.-(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, that's it for me right now. I have to go to buy groceries. After that, I think I'll do some RPG book shopping. I need something to make me feel better. ;)

The_Warlock

Explorer
Well, that's it for me right now. I have to go to buy groceries. After that, I think I'll do some RPG book shopping. I need something to make me feel better. ;)

Good plan!

Aeson said:
On a personal note. On top of all of this I received in the mail notice that my bankruptcy is complete. I'm now financially bankrupt.

Huh? I had no idea.

Goldmoon

First Post
Studio69 gay male was in military. Killzone gay women with a "wife" also was in military. No one else but me thought it was odd Killzone used the word wife?

I can't say I did. I've referred to another woman as my girlfriend so a wife is not much more of a stretch.

Nope. I had a female coworker who referred to her partner as her wife.

She identified male, which may have been part of it. But it's certainly not outside the norms of gender relations these days.

True.

Wasn't it the year before that? Anyways, I seriously have a feeling that his dad did die. If I remember right, all these alts in the Hive cropped up some time after that. His father's death may have been harder for him than we imagined...

I'm still going to kick his ass if I ever meet him. He has made an enemy for life.

You know, I need to purge my list of the alts too, but I will add you in, and I'd be honored to be on your list ;).

*hug* thank you Blackrat!

And just imagine how pissed off Relique is going to be!

Let's do the whole thing over!

What he said.*

*You've always been on my contact list, but as per my sig, I never presume to identify anyone as a friend so that no one can use it for shennanigans.

I appreciate it Warlock. *hug*

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I guess I should head off to bed.

I hope in time we can all move past this. We've been hurt but we're not down. things will pick up and we will be back to normal again.

Goldmoon

First Post
Double post....grrrr

I'm off as well. I am really mad and I need an outlet so I'm going to the gym here on post. I'll see you all later.

Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I hope in time we can all move past this. We've been hurt but we're not down. things will pick up and we will be back to normal again.
Sure. That's what we (as in humans) are good at, picking things up and getting back to normal! ;)

Though the full list of Rev alts... read a bit like a "Who's Who" of the hive. :-S

Cheers, LT.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Has anyone tried talking to him?
I sent him an e-mail when he first "woke-up" requesting a visit. But he didn't respond. And now that the whole depth has been revealed, I'm not certain I want to any more.

Part of me would love to know why. But most of me suspects that why really is a question of deep mental illness. And there's not much I can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads