The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore) - Page 8

What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post

Threaded View

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore ukingsken
    My communities:

The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Just thought I'd lay out a few things that seem pretty standard around here so we all are on the same page

1) I'd like to see everyone post at least once a day. That just ensures that the game carries on at a reasonable pace. Although from what I've seen so far in the tavern if I can get at a computer a few times early in my morning we might get a lot done that time of day.

2) Rolls should all be done on invisible castle. In the event that it's down we'll either wait, or in case of a prolonged downtime we'll find another solution.

3) I'd ask that everyone include a link to their character sheet either in an sblock or in their signature. Alternatively some people have or are fond of the character summary. Either works for me so long as I dont find myself hunting for someones sheet.

4) If you'll be away for any length of time let me know ahead of time so I know what kind of NPC action to take. This is especially important in combat, and if you're especially slow in responding I will just NPC your character for a round to keep things rolling (don't stress, when I say especially slow, I mean more then 2 days).

5) Everyone try and pick one color for their characters voice. I've chosen purple for me, and unless I have more then one NPC in a convo I'll stick to that.

6) Have fun. We seem to have ended up with a fairly non traditional party so we may end up with some unusual challenges. Any questions just get in touch with me.

The Jade Frontier

Darkness stirs on the edges of the Kingdom of Jade. For five dragonborn generations the Kingdom has struggled to recover under the unwavering leadership of The Platinum Shogun the Kingdom has fought back the shadow and now stands strong. However the Iron Legion is spread thin, with enemies on many fronts. He has turned to outsiders to quietly investigate rumors and convoy disapperances in an outlying community where rumours abound of drak rituals and abnormal monstrous activity.

Players

Mr. Bricks
    Brenwar Holyshield
    Patronis
    Cheysuli Sage
    Miranna Stormsong
    Shayla Brightleaf

Loot List

Exceptional Shadowscale Shield, 37 SP
    Last edited by ukingsken; Saturday, 9th May, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
    2+2=4 Fate is certain.
    LEB Judge Circa 2009

My Chracters
    L4W Characters

Vashik One Eye
    Verrigath Hazzire (Pending Approval)

LEB Characters

Cleaver d'Deneith

Other Characters

Orim Tyudik

+ Log in or register to post