The Upcoming Adventures thread

pathfinderq1

First Post
It may be a while before Myoko makes it back to the tavern- I'm looking at rebuild options from MP2 (now legal), but may end up with a Retire/replace level of changes incorporating Hybrid, which will mean at least a few weeks worth of wait time. I will likely have a decision in a few days, but I have some choices to go over first.

Tomalak

First Post
Seeing 3rd characters are allowed now, I might try a new character. And while I have interest in all of the roles, Ardent is one of my favorite new things, and I seem to be running healers... so I might give it a try if there's still a need by the time I qualify.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, Nejs is currently the only leader, so I would send him, even as he is my 3rd character.

Is it possible to do a priority list of ones characters? Say If one likes his second more than his first and would like to give him priority for further adventures.

Do we have any other leaders in the approval queue/soon to come out of adventure? Trying to keep the psi folk together? :)

Last enemy in ScorpiusRisk's game. I will retire my defender thereafter. My goliath runepriest is already finished, but not yet send for approval

... I really like being support it seems...

Tomalak

First Post
It would seem adventures take significantly more time than turnaround spent in the tavern. As such, I have trouble imagining one's characters meeting except in the odd fluke-of-chance situation. If it did, however, I would have the character I more want to see go on the adventure show interest in it, and the other pass it up, or show only passing interest. In the end, it's up to the DM who to accept (in most cases), but if a character doesn't want to be in a given adventure, nobody's going to make him. Well, normally, anyway...

Also, this could be a great opportunity for unexpected character development. Your elf ranger wants to got fight pirates more than your dwarf fighter? Why? Is the dwarf afraid of water? Was the elf's dog killed by pirates? Is the dwarf afraid of being recognized by the enemy as their old captain, now retired?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Still chilling, waiting for my 2nd approval. On the plus side, I've had more time to polish the adventure a bit. On the minus side, the tavern has 10+ characters in it now.

Remove ads