The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
So, looks like my initially proposed line up will probably be it... unless some new blood enters the tavern before we get rolling.

renau1g

First Post
Edit: There was discussion about changing the wording so it goes in order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, but it was not officially approved.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/272409-amendment-allowing-3-pcs.html

It was here. It wasn't approved as the judges who dropped by that proposal said it was assumed that the players with 3 PC's would defer to those with less.

Now, that being said it's not a hard and fast rule and if the DM wants to take certain PC's for story reasons (like say all the psionic PCs) then I'm sure it's ok (especially with the current logjam of adventures in the pipeline).

dimsdale

First Post
Uh...I'm waiting for approval for my 4th and 5th characters? What's taking so long judges? :mad:

joking lol...aaahhh....too funny...too funny...ok...not so funny :uhoh:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Do we have any other leaders in the approval queue/soon to come out of adventure? Trying to keep the psi folk together? :)

renau1g

First Post
No, no leaders at this juncture in the queue. VV's group is just finishisg up though so Myoko will be available. Level 2 warlord.

Remove ads