The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Well, depending on who is left after the current 2 adventures clear out, I should be able to take a group as well. I only have 1 approval on my adventure, but it'll probably take a week for those other two adventures to get going so I'm not worried.

Dekana

Explorer
Jax will be looking for employment soon since A Simple Errand is wrapping up. He will probably be a level 3 rogue by then. Oh, and first he needs to get one of these helmets:

419HIT%2Bc48L._SL500_SL160_.jpg

CONQUISTADOR DE LOS DRAGONES

Luinnar

First Post
I still have 4 spots left in my adventure if you are interested (3 if Antithetist is joining). I would not mind having 2 rogues. Convince your leader to join please ;)

I'll even let you buy those puffy pants the conquistadors used to wear to match the hat :p

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well I have a level 7 character waiting since a long time there. I know there are a couple more of high level characters around there also.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm still working on what it seems to have become a mega adventure of sorts in Darguun.

So far I'm gettin my info straight on Eberron facts (such as distances, cities, etc.). Not sure just when will it be done, but it seems there's no hurry atm.
Wrong forum, friend. LEB is over there; this be L4W.

Dekana

Explorer
I still have 4 spots left in my adventure if you are interested (3 if Antithetist is joining). I would not mind having 2 rogues. Convince your leader to join please ;)

I'll even let you buy those puffy pants the conquistadors used to wear to match the hat :p
Awesome! Jax now has a +5 bonus to FASHION checks!

[sblock=picture]
Jax.jpg
[/sblock]
A group with a defender class that can be sticky and another melee partner? How can I say no? I'll tentatively request to join, pending Jax's not dying in the next few posts of renau1g's game. Also, [MENTION=64945]ryryguy[/MENTION], join us for fun and profit!

Luinnar: Link to Jax's sheet. This is my second character (after Jezebel, naturally).

Last edited:

Remove ads