I have Adventure Vault 2

Crothian

First Post
I was surprised to find this in my mail today as I came home lunch. I really haven't had a chance to look through it yet, but if there is anything someone wants to know about ask :D

Obryn

Hero
My main question is how much flavor stuff there is to make it worthwhile for me to purchase, as opposed to just finding it all on Compendium/Character Builder. :)

-O

Kez Darksun

First Post
Sure. Going along with today's free AV2 preview, are there any item sets that have a theme to them that seem especially cool to you? Also, are there any story items that have a particularly interesting history? On a more mechanical note, are there any especially neat items for an Invoker?

Crothian

First Post
My main question is how much flavor stuff there is to make it worthwhile for me to purchase, as opposed to just finding it all on Compendium/Character Builder. :)

-O

This is based on my literal first impression. Items themselves are described just like AV1. However, there seems to be more side bars of extra information. The item sets have more information with them in terms of lore provided. This is of course a judgment call but I would suggest once it is released to go to your local store and thumb through it and see if there is enough of this extra flavor for you.

Obryn

Hero
Well, in fairness, I'm a sucker and will probably buy it anyway. :) Thanks for the first impressions.

-O

edit:
The main thing I would like to know more about are these "Superior Implements" that were mentionned.
And YES, THIS!

Remove ads