D&D 4th Edition A Simple Errand (DM:renau1g, Judge: covaithe) - Page 92





+ Log in or register to post
Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1009
  1. #911
    ooc

    Ok, same marching order to enter the inner sanctum?

 

  • #912
    // Sure, why not? If anyone has changes I'm fine with that, too

  • #913
    ooc

    I'm having some issues with Java onto this computer and will need IT to take a look at it. I'm bringing it to them shortly (told them I need it for work purposes) and should have tomorrow-ish to be able to update.

  • #914
    The doorway is opened by Crag cautiously, the warforged sees nothing in the darkness so sheathes his blade, grabs a sunrod and after shaking it, tosses it into the room. The darkness is pushed back and you see the dilapidated remains of an old temple, there is an altar in the center of the room and roughly hewn walls towards the rear of the room. It is apparent that this temple's construction was never completed. There is no hostile creatures in the room, so Crag continues to walk forward. After a few tense moments, the wizard pipes up, "Hey, what's taking so long, let's get this over with" he growls, but Crag continues cautiously.

    Veneficus moves towards the altar and lays the staff upon it, running his hands just over the implement. He looks at the group and says "Make sure nothing reaches me, I need time to complete the ritual" and he begins chanting.

    Suddenly, two large glowing runes appear on the floor, close to the exit, adding their light to the room. The wizard continues chanting.

    ooc

    Please place yourselves in one of the yellow highlighted tiles & roll init while you do it. Anyone want to control Crag?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fire.jpg  

  • #915
    Dorn steps back from the wizard (start in F5). He glances around, looking for any threat, his dagger at the ready. (Init 22)

  • #916
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Dekana's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    2,070

    Ignore Dekana
    Jax hunches low to ground and creeps to the spot Dorn just vacated. Standing behind the unbloodied wizards is alright, but he feels safer when surrounded by them andone of the giant metal-men.

    DM/Crag
    I don't mind controlling Crag until Kalidrev gets back.

    Crag stays where he is, if I get to make the choice.

    Initiative (+2 included for Meepo's thing, even though I can't see his character sheet!)
    Jax: 24
    Crag: 6
    Last edited by Dekana; Monday, 12th July, 2010 at 11:35 PM.
    close the world, .txEn eht nepo

  • #917
    // Ooops - I forgot initiative bonus, so Dorn should be 24 as well

  • #918


    Meepo stayed near the Wizard. He always thought it best to stay central. It's easier to run from the center of a circle to any of the far edges, than from one side to the other. "This isn't gonna make a dragon, right?"
    Meepo the Brave (L4W)

  • #919
    Dekana

    Crag's used his Daily already, but you have his 2 encounters + the AP so have fun


    As Veneficus continues to chant and the staff begins to glow brightly you hear the sound of the earth itself rending and from small fissures in the ground, human-sized creatures of fire and earth rise up, their arms end in large, flaming spikes instead of hands.

    "The master will be protected, destroy the robed one" the say in an odd, echoing voice in near-unison.

    Suddenly, a pair of shadows detach themselves from the wall, they have longer "arms" than the last group of wraiths you fought and appear to be a bit more substantial than them also.

    Fortunately, you are ready for them, although the sight of the earth creatures sets Crag on his heels as he wonders for a moment about whether he is intruding in Terra's plans.



    Enemy Stats

    Flamespiker
    HP 48; Bloodied 24
    AC 19; Fortitude 15; Reflex 14; Will 14
    Immune disease; petrification; poison; Resist 10 fire

    "Wraith"
    HP 55; Bloodied 27
    AC 18; Fortitude 15; Reflex 15; Will 17
    Immune gaze
    Blindsight


    ooc

    init (1d20+5=14)

    Everyone but Crag goes first.

    Status:
    Jax : 33/33 - 1/9 surges
    Dorn: 32/32
    Crag: 56/56
    Ingot: 37/37
    Meepo: 27/27
    Flamespiker 1: 48/48
    Flamespiker 2: 48/48
    Flamespiker 3: 48/48
    Wraith 1: 55/55
    Wraith 27: 55/55
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fire.jpg  


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • #920
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Dekana's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    2,070

    Ignore Dekana
    Jax twirls around to face the earth-man at the rear. He rushes at it!

    "Quickly, Dorn! Before we're surrounded! Let's thin their ranks."

    Despite his severe fatigue and his many injuries, Jax stabs at the target nearly a dozen times in quick succession, his blade ripping out chunks of flame and gravel from the creature. (flamespiker 2 has 5 hp left) Still, the rogue is noticeably lax in defending himself, wobbling on his feet as he is and his arms only lowly raised. He steps backwards so as not to remain in melee.

    actions/stats
    actions
    The man in the back said "everyone attack!" and it turned into a ballroom blitz - ballroom blitz!

    Move: Walk to E4.

    Standard: Jax has CA from his First Strike class feature. Piercing Strike vs Flamespiker 2 hits Reflex 27 for 10 damage plus 15 sneak attack damage.

    AP-Standard: Sly Lunge vs Flamespiker 2 hits AC 25 for 18 damage.

    Minor: Shifty to F3.
    PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold Rogue 2
    Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 17
    AC:17, Fort:15, Reflex:18, Will:13 -- Speed:6
    HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:1/9
    Initiative +5
    Action Points: 0, Second Wind

    Conditions

    Powers
    Shifty
    Clever Strike
    Piercing Strike
    Sly Lunge
    Sneak in the Attack
    Press the Advantage
    close the world, .txEn eht nepo

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1130
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th November, 2011, 05:50 PM
    2. Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)
      By DarwinofMind in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 532
      Last Post: Thursday, 3rd June, 2010, 09:43 PM
    3. Zombies and Crooks (DM:Mal Malenkirk Judge: Covaithe )
      By Mal Malenkirk in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 589
      Last Post: Monday, 11th January, 2010, 02:51 AM
    4. The Closed Eye, part II (DM: covaithe, Judge: garyh)
      By covaithe in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 498
      Last Post: Monday, 7th December, 2009, 09:39 PM
    5. The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)
      By garyh in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 446
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st February, 2009, 03:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •