LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
Can anyone just jump in and start reviewing characters on that sheet that haven't been reviewed by a judge? I'm happy to help be a part-time checker.

(Also should I be concerned that my recently requested/added character isn't on the list?)

renau1g

First Post
No need to worry about your PC not being on it evilbob as I generated this before you sent it in. They've all been looked at by at least 1 judge, so if you review them, that's fine. They're listed in chronological order.

evilbob

Explorer
I checked a couple and then sent an email to leb.judges when they were approved - is that the correct procedure? Should I do anything else?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Question: this one applies equaly to L4W and LEB...

Is Implement Expertize allowed? I know Weapon Expertize isn't and I'm thinking this may apply to implements, but I'm not sure.

True, I have read the charter long time ago...save me from looking?

renau1g

First Post
Neither implement, focused, or weapon expertise are options either here or in L4W, instead at level 5/15/25 a flat +1 bonus is granted to the players. Essentially the same thing as Expertise (although potentially a level or 2 after a player might take it in heroic)

evilbob

Explorer
Essentially the same thing as Expertise
And strictly better for any character who uses different types of attacks (weapon and implement, for example), since they don't have to take two feats to keep up.

(This is what I believe to be one of the most common and most sensible house rules in 4.0. But that's just my opinion.)

hero4hire

Explorer
In my tabletop game we just give out a free Expertise feat. Mostly because it is a generator friendly option. But the survivability boost at levels 1-4 is nice.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I've got a question on RP. A player has recieved RP at say level 4 and level 5, and they choose to redeem then while level 5. Do the exp received for the RP differ since they were received at different level? Or is it just based on when the RP are cashed in?

renau1g

First Post
I would say when Redeemed, as the below makes me think when you cash them in. It would become even more difficult for DM's when they cash in RP's as well if not.

"Each RP is redeemable for the XP of a monster of your character's level"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads