L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
Well technically I think you'd need to purchase a transfer enchantment ritual or something, but personally, I'd rather not worry about 25gp.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Magic implements will have similar costs, but not nonmagical ones. For a magical to superior magical implement, a transfer enchantment ritual would do the trick.

evilbob

Explorer
My email is being a bit spotty but the checkers can wait a little longer to look over Mervin level 3 as I will be going back and changing a couple of things to account for the PHB3. Thanks!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
So, how can I recuperate Ghorgor Bay and Charina from the old wiki? I am affraid that someone else (renau or scorpius) transfered Hadrak and so now I don't know how to proceed with my other two PCs. Give a man a fish...

I am finally down tweaking Hadrak and it's high time I transfer them too (Charina was fully written up and I had almost finished Ghorgor before the wiki went down).

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Yes. You may only have one character active in the tavern at once. Thats why you occasionally see people step 'just outside' so they can bring someone else in.

Remove ads