WotC posting a lot of Star Wars material before the license ends.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Agreed. It's definitely coming down - question is - is it coming down on May 1 or in August?

I wish WotC would clarify this.

Hey WotC_Trevor? Can you post this info for us? It would be far better than being taken unawares.

Windjammer

Adventurer
Star Wars RPG Roundup: WotC's Postfest from Nuketown

Saw the post at the rpgbloggers site.

I have an interest in SWSE and thought that maybe others here would want to collect some of this stuff cause I think it's all getting taken down.

Thanks, that's useful. For SWSE latecomers like myself, I'd like to point people to the full archive of articles and web enhancements here. And even if someone never intends to run more than 1 SWSE campaign ever, I think the downloads for Rodney Thompson's "Dawn of Defiance" adventure path is a top resource - either for playing as is, or for inspiration.

possum

First Post
Yep... Definately time to go on a downloading spree. I have over 3/4 of the Planet Hoppers stuff to archive and a whole lot more. At least I have the Living Force web pages saved.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Do yourself a favour and DO NOT ignore the Minatures Previews on the Full Archives!

They look like promo hype, so if you are on a mad download tear, it's easy to ignore them. The mini previews include full SW:SE stats for several minis in each preview - and that's the only place to get them. The vast majority of those stats are not reproduced anywhere else. There's about half of a Threats of the Galaxy Vol 2 hidden in amongst all those minis previews by the time you get them all.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I don't have Firefox, so I have to do things the old fashioned way. Thanks for the reminder on the later minis previews.

Remove ads