[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jbear

First Post
Maui, unhearing, stares at the bowl of buffalo milk in utter disbelief. His stunned gaze eventually moves to Vincenzo and then back to the door where the heavily accented cook had disappeared back into the kitchen. He shakes his head and burst into a chuckle. "Nawww, Handsome Blade, you are te too funny! Te Buffalo Milk! Ha!" He picks up the bowl and takes a gulp which leaves him with a white mustache of froth on his top lip. This time his eyes grow so wide with surprise you could quite easily imagine the druid's head actually popping. "But ... it ... how? Taniwha! Te Handsome Blade has te big surprise for you!!" The cheetah perks his head up and then springs to his feet. He pads back across the room straight towards Vincenzo. He burrows in between the warrior's legs, twisting in and out of them rubbing his head (in gratitude?), tail twitching (in anticipation?). Maui sets the bowl down in amazement, hands on hips, watching his feline lap up the rare buffalo milk, as chuffed as the cat that got the cream.

Aura

Explorer
Grog seems a little caught up in this book to notice the exchange between Vincenzo and Maui. However, the barmaid works her way over as the milk is set before Maui's cheetah companion. "I think kitty likes it," she says in a subdued tone, as if to not interrupt the feline's enjoyment.

Marla slides over toward Maui and throws in, almost as an afterthought, "Anything for you?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Uh, I ,erm, didn't , uh, Zitteraú knew probably from all of the times you asked for it," then looking down, "so, I am sorry your majesty."

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Checking: Is this alive? You know, 4th edition died the other day so I wonder if there was some blood here...

We're alive. We've got 37 characters in 7 adventures plus a few characters idle (and not chatting much). If you are interested you would be welcome. Our wiki is here and we have a discussion thread in this forum a little further down the list.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I actually have a level 2 dwarven fighter I never levelled up. I'll finish that level up and try to join in again. In the mean time...

The tavern doors swing open, as a ball of metal and red hair roll into the building. "Muzdum Blackrock at yer services noble... *Burp* gentlemen." the dwarf blurts, improvising a bow. "Axe fer hire, the finest and strongest ye can get." His big red nose tickles, making his thick moustache shuffles below it. "I smell some nice beer goin' on 'ere...." he mumbles to himself before heading to the bar and climbing on a stool.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
aroma therapy

As the smell of stale ale wafts away from the recently arrived dwarf, Vincenzo buries his nose in his wine glass to distract himself. the smile that grows on his lips is from the heady aroma of the wine.

Aura

Explorer
At the Bar

A grizzled barkeep of orcish blood saunters up to Muzdum, not in any particular hurry. "Mebbe I see you 'fore," Grog comments, setting a beer in front of the dwarf, looking twice, "Or not. No can say, but… mebbe."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perhaps lad, perhaps." said the dwarf. "I've had a long life yesee, and you, well yer far too young! Perhaps I metya when ya were a young lad some 50 years ago? I dunno, beer messes with yer brains." the dwarf narrows his eyes, pointing at the half orc with his fat finger.

Remove ads