WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Oh he has all kinds of magic about him scroll cases that you see and things in his pockets you don't. [/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Okay. :)

The idea was more to see whether or not the man was registering as magic. Don't want to get caught by another illusion-trick. Call it paranoia if you want. :p
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Rivereye has to go," Torrent says shaking her head. "He needs to make sure that this elf is the one who took the case. But your plan is a good one, Barrik. I'll stay behind maybe I can get the gate guard to help he did mention he doesn't like this Shealis person."

Torrent steps over to hand Rivereye a dagger and says with her usual grin, "Good hunting."

[sblock=OOC] Will have you all entering and continuing tommorrow night. Unless someone objects.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]

Marching order is:
Barrik - Aaron
Rivereye - Marda
Falos - Caty [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group passes the first floor quickly and heads for the stairs leading up. Barrik leads them to a door and after checking he walks in to what looks like a common area. A set of double doors are to the south. He nods to them and starts forward but only a few steps is all he gets before the two doors open and the group sees two elves (one male and one female).

They stop short as surprised as the group. Those first few seconds seem like an eternity but Rivereye breaks the silence with a shout.

"That's the elf bastard! And look she has the case!" he cries pointing at the female elf.

Everyone can see that the elven woman carries a small black case in one hand. "Larion you idoit! I thought you said no one followed you! Stop them!"

"What do you mean stop them I told you I was out of regular spells!" The male elf whines drawing his rapier.

[sblock=OOC] Initiatives please and actions. After I post this you will be able to see the elf womans and Larion's init. So if you wish to wait to post an action you may. Going to find what I think is the current HP of everyone, and since you wouldn't be stalking the elves without your weapons in hand I will assume they are drawn. [/sblock]

Descriptions:
Larion -
Without his disguise, this elf is short and wiry, his blond hair and pale skin mostly hidden by black clothing. A small pouch slung over his shoulder has slots for scroll cases and potion vials, and a rapier sits sheathed at his hip.

Elven Woman -
This blond elf woman’s blue eyes flicker like shining sapphires, and her pale skin glows like snow. She wears concealing red robes, but the metallic gleam of chainmail peeks out from her collar. Her gloves shine like silver.

[sblock=Combat]

Characers not posted in init order (yet)

Code:
[U]Character       HP  AC   InHand/Condition[/U]
Larion          15  16   rapier/none
elf woman       13  17   none/none
Rivereye        11  13   dagger/none
Aaron           12  17   b.sword/none
Fantalass        5  11   none/none   
Barrik          12  16   falchion/none
Marda            8  19   mace&shield/none
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Tower1.jpg
    Tower1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik growls at the elves' cry to 'stop them!'. The half-orc has had about enough of this chase and wants to end it. "Looks like talking is out of the question."

With a sharp whistle and a gesture, another gold-furred dog appears. The creature seems to form from the ambient light, then bites at the woman's back. Barrik steps a little closer, falchion at the ready. "No light-things to guard while you flee, this time. Now give the case back," the half-orc growls out.

[sblock=OOC]
Summon SLA for the Celestial Riding Dog, as you insist that is what I summon. Then 5-ft. step forward/closer to the elves. The dog bites the woman.

Barrik's AC is 16, HP 12/12, and he has 2 more Summons today, along with all his spells.
[/sblock]

[sblock=EDIT OOC]
And the Dice Roller freaked on me... Dog's attack is at +3, 1d6+3 damage and 1d20+3 Trip check. Feel free to roll for me, HM.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Meanwhile] Shade follows the trail left in the snow by the wounded wyvern rider. Cautiously she moves to where two bodies lie in a pool of blood on the ground.

A man and a woman both lie chopped down. The huge gashes across each of their bodies means the man she follows must be axe-man. She hurries a little and finds that the trial leads to a house only two doors down from the dead couple.

[sblock=OOC]Ok Vertexx69 we can play out your little adventure while the others deal with the elves. But please put everything you post in sblocks and the door to the house is not locked. Please let me know what you wish to do. [/sblock][/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass ...

OOC: AC is 11, without mage armor

[sblock=OOC]

Active: none

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3
1 subdual damage

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects:

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The dwarven woman points to the elven woman, "DROP!"

(Command spell {Will DC 13}, long shot I know, considering they are elves... but hey... the dice might favor us this once! :D . If the elves act first and do something radically different then I will amend the action.)

Vertexx69

First Post
Shade, Elven Rogue

[sblock=The Hunt]Stealth (1d20+6=23)

Shade melts into the shadows of the house where the tracks in the snow end. Hot breath dwindles away into the night as the rogue controls her exhalations and adjusts her grip on the pair of blackened weapons she wields. Instead of circling the house, she follows into the house through the same opening that the track disappear at.

These moronic people may be little more than cattle, but simple folks shouldn't be slaughtered in their beds for some greedy tyrant's power-mongering politics, or to sate a savage's blood lust.[/sblock]

Remove ads