Please rate polls that ask you to rate feats

What do you think of polls that ask you to rate feats?

• They're very useful. I need to know if these feats are balanced.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • What's your problem, Vax? It's not like they're being emailed to you.

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Advice is fine, but in the end only the DM can say what's right for his game.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • The people who post these polls are idiots who can't think for themselves.

Votes: 17 39.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Vaxalon said:
I'm personally getting tired of them.

Actually, lately they have been really rare. They are real easy to ignore. Just don't participate, easily done. Cheers!!

aliensex

First Post
Polls are stupid.

OH, except for this one! This is a genius poll. This is a poll worthy of the Gods! All hail this maginificent poll!:D

0-hr

Starship Cartographer
They need their own forum so that the Rules forum can be saved for rules discussions.

Clumsy Bob

First Post
Actually, lately they have been really rare. They are real easy to ignore. Just don't participate, easily done. Cheers!!

Hear hear, if you don't like them ignore them. Everyone is entitled to post what they wish, if the moderators had a problem they would ban them.
I personally like the feed back, it others peoples experience on feats I may not normally use.

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
I find the polls to be quite useful--but not for the numerical rating (which tends to be skewed by a number of people who don't seem to know what they're thinking- (Monkey grip is really as useful as expert tactician ?!?)). What I find useful is the reasoned arguments given for the ratings. These sometimes help me to see synergies I hadn't observed before or a value that I would otherwise have missed.

But if you don't find them valuable, don't read them--it's not as if they're clogging up the forum or anything.

Quasqueton

First Post
I agree with Elder-Basilisk:
<<What I find useful is the reasoned arguments given for the ratings. These sometimes help me to see synergies I hadn't observed before or a value that I would otherwise have missed.>>

I don't have the time to read every thread in this forum, but I make time for the feat polls. I even took this time to defend them and say that I find those threads among the most useful on the forum for me.

Quasqueton

Stalker0

Legend
Through the polls I realize some feats I thought were decent are actually crap, and some that were not that great I should give a second look to. I think there great, if you don't like, don't look in them. Its not like they are covering the whole board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads