Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau bustles in and plops down at the table. Like always, he looks like he just got out of bed. He also, however, has obvious ink stains on his hands from scribing spells. He mumbles a food order while looking through some of the papers and books that he always seems to have around him. At least anytime he sits still for longer than a few moments.

[SBLOCK=Tau's Current Status]Location: ?-?
Initiative: ?
HP: 37/37
AC: 18, FF: 16, Touch: 12 [+2 vs Ranged]
F/R/W: +7/+5/+9
Speed: 30'

Currently Active Spells:
Mage Armor (+4 Armor bonus to AC) [8 hours]
Primal Hunter, Primal Instinct (+5 to Climb, Jump, Swim, Initiative) [24 Hours]

Available Options:
Pearl of Power, 1st lvl (2/2)
Arcanist's Gloves, +2 CL 1st lvl (1/2)
Gloves of the Starry Sky, Magic Missile (3/3)
Healing Belt, 2d8 healing (3/3)
Armband of Elusive Action, avoid AoO (1/1)
Rod of Frost, 2d6 cold to 30' line (3/3)
Minor Metamagic Rod of Sculpt Spell, (3/3)
Burning Veil, +1d6 dmg to Fire spell, (3/3)
Caustic Veil, +2d6 dmg to Acid spell (3/3)

Memorized Wizard Spells [3+3 0th, 2+2+3 1st, 1+1+3 2nd] (Caster Level: 6)
0th (DC 15): Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (Acid Splash)
1st (DC 16): Shield, Lesser Orb of Acid, Nerveskitter, Light of Lunia, (Mage Armor), (Grease), (Blockade)
2nd (DC 17): Alter Self, Melf's Acid Arrow, (Glitterdust), (Web), (Light of Mercuria)

Memorized Archivist Spells [4 0th, 4+1 1st, 3+1 2nd] (Caster Level: 6)
0th (DC 15): Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mending, Cure Minor Wounds
1st (DC 16): Light of Lunia, Entangle, Primal Hunter, Faerie Fire, Lesser Restoration
2nd (DC 17): Cure Moderate Wounds, Primal Instinct, Mirror Image, Light of Mercuria
[/SBLOCK]

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion joins the others, fully armed and ready for action. He sits beside Brae and orders a large meal. He seems eager to get started. "It is a worthwhile endeavor we are about tonight, friends... Even more so than usual."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter lumbers into the room as Alarion speaks, ducking slightly and turning his shoulders as usual so as to fit through the door. The bench groans slightly in protest as he eases his 500 plus pound bulk down with surprising grace.

"Aye, my friend . . . this is work worthy of the Alpha badges we carry!

"Everyone slept well, yes? Ready to go to work?"

As he speaks, he's busy piling staves, breakfast potatoes, and anything else Maddie's seen fit to put on the table onto a platter with one hand while he lofts a mug of winter ale - one provided by the Stave and sized for an Urgant's portion - to his lips.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Knowing Soulfetter's appetite all too well, a platter of bread and cheese along with some some fried eggs and bacon accompanies the staves. Wimseywag finishes his set and wanders in offering a few good natured quips and snatching a bit of bacon and a roll. "So what's going on Constables? You like like men getting ready for a battle? I'd guess from the way Soulfetter is going after them those are some mighty felonious fried eggs. Whatever that Ale did must be too terrible to discuss in polite company."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau motions towards the speaker, not looking to see who it is. Speaking around a mouthful of food, he manages to get out, "Dreadful creature, undead, drain the warmth from your body, ... fascinating." He then continues with his meal as if the man was never there.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave -- Felderman Whimseywag

"What was that, Constable Towel? We always wondered whether your greatest contribution to the squad was your flawless elocution or your pleasant table-side demeanor. ;) Just teasing Constable! No, please don't turn me into anything .... unnatural! Hahahahahaha!" Felderman punctuates this bit of "comedy" added to his act by twirling his stuffed chicken around his head and then briefly mimicking a geek act by placing the chicken's head in his mouth for a moment.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Felderman looks down nervously and then smiles seeing that he remains unchanged. "You're a sly one Constable, that you are. So tell me about this undead warmth stealer, is there a song in it for me? I'm always looking for new material. Is there some sad story for a ballad or maybe something funny, I tend to do better with funny songs."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave -- Felderman Whimseywag

"Not sure why that is....must be my studly good looks that make any foxy lass incapable of feeling sorrow. Yeah, I'm sure that's it, in fact! Now, let's see, a funny song about an undead ... who do you suppose it should be about now?"

[OOC: No reason why Felderman's act should stop until the constables resume posting and advancing the story.... :D

Remove ads