Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Trying to keep from nodding off, Tau responds. "His weapon can only hold a limited amount of magical power. I believe that Searing Light may be the best option we have for this situation. Sacred Item would work well in combination but I don't know if we have the time to make use of it in our preparations."

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion thanks Elke politely as he settles down for an abundant breakfast. Having only recently been initiated into Morwyn's mysteries, he can add little to this type of strategy. He hopes he can help protect his fellow constables in the coming fight.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul feasts on the food and drink to refill. "We should visit the Patriarch and give him our report. I can go alone. The rest of you should catch some sleep."

Rhun

First Post
Raul feasts on the food and drink to refill. "We should visit the Patriarch and give him our report. I can go alone. The rest of you should catch some sleep."

"Indeed," says Brae. "I shall return to my apartments to rest and prepare myself for tonight's jaunt. Shall we meet back here an hour or so before sunset?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau is sitting at the table with his head propped on his arm, food hanging from his mouth, snoring. Loudly. His head begins to slip, and it comes crashing down on the table. *WHAM* Tau jumps with a start. "Who, what, where, huh? What's going on?" Rubbing the sore spot on his head he notices people are leaving for home. "Yes, I definitely need some rest as well. See you all later." Tau shoves his mouth full of food and grabs another handful for the road. He then heads home.

OOC: After the group separates Tau will go home and crash, hard. After waking up in the afternoon, he will try and grab a couple more spells for his prayerbook / spellbook. Light of Mercuria and Light of Lunia from SpC. Is this OK?

Scotley

Hero
OOC: After the group separates Tau will go home and crash, hard. After waking up in the afternoon, he will try and grab a couple more spells for his prayerbook / spellbook. Light of Mercuria and Light of Lunia from SpC. Is this OK?

OOC: Both spells are acceptable and I expect quite useful.

Scotley

Hero
Sleep comes to all, but dark dreams of the frozen fiend you are to face haunt many as well. All too soon it it is time to rise and prepare. The back room of the Polished Stave is as good a place as any to assemble and prepare. Up front, Felderman Wimseywag is on stage trying out some new material. "A politician's idea of a mistake in judgement is accepting a small bribe...when he should hold out for a big one." The smell of cooking staves and spicy winter ale draws you in. Gus sees you enter and leaves the main bar to take your orders in the back room.

Rhun

First Post
Brae orders enough staves to make a meal, and a tankard of the spicy winter ale. He looks somewhat refreshed from getting some rest, but that may just be the fact that the cleric was able to bathe and put on a fresh set of clothing.

OOC: I'll get Brae's prepared spells posted up before we leave the Polished Stave and head out into the city.

Remove ads