Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

All the talk about spells makes Raul's head hurt. "Bring a couple of those blankets over here in the alley." Raul tells the boy. "We need to pick up all this...uh...organic matter...in the alley and take it all to be burned. Let's fill a blanket with this stuff and then fold the blanket over and put it on the cart."

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion wordlessly helps in the corpse loading, hoping these spirits were laid to rest. He suspected the biggest challenge was yet to come, however.

Leif

Adventurer
Soon enough, the task is completed and all of the, as you say, 'material,' is loaded on the cart. "Now where was you wanting this stuff tooken to now, Sars?"

Leif

Adventurer
"Clayfields if'n yer please, Sar, we's not all of us underwater in the Great Midden of Lauralie Summerhome yet, we's not!" The mand smiles a broad, gap-toothed smile and winks at Brae. "The Temple of Meda usually takes care of most all the dead 'round 'ere. Trouble is, they's right partial to passin' the hat at such affairs, so I'dunno would I's get all anxious to rush over there just yet. Hmmm, crematorium, you say? That gives me an idea! There's a brick kiln not far from here. Could be if we was to slip the workers a bit o' sump'n shiny they might turn the other way as we slip't the poor rotter in the kiln. It'd sure be a lot less dear than the priests'd ask, no offense intended to yer noble self, Father."

Rhun

First Post
"My apologies, goodman. I'm fairly new to the city, and sometimes make such mistakes. Let's make our way to this kiln."

OOC: Unless there is some sort of law in the city about burning dead bodies in random kilns?

Leif

Adventurer
The more you stand next to this 'carter' the more you notice that the odor wafting from his grimy person does not compare favorably with that of his oxen. "See, Cornstabull, that's just it -- it wouldn't do for you to be seen anywheres near to this h'year place just when a body was to turn up missin' ya see? It's right over yonder off of miter saw way, that bein' the back way to the place. Why don't you constables mosey on over to the southwest for, oh, an hour or so, and everything should go just fine."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Brae scratches at his thick beard with a gloved hand. "I must say, I'm not sure I like the sound of that..."

Remove ads