The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

"Bib words, human. Yes, my enemy is a telepath, so don't try any mindtricks on me. But she is also a shapeshifter, able to rip a bus in half and able to fire beams from her eyes.

But she is vulnerable to fire. That is why I could use someone with fire powers.

And I never had teachers. I do what I need and what I want. What xould you teach me?"

Hybrid asks back, unimpressed.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

I assume that backing down would not earn Einar's goodwill or trust.

---

I assume the save was good enough and Hybrid is unhurt.
Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
2 Super-senses (Darkvision)
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's Hideout

Einar

"Indeed. Small words don't impress Younglings."

Einar smiled under his beard towards Hybrid.

"Fire vurnerability ? I think I could arrange something. A trap, that You shouldn't know beforehand ... so she won't read it from You. How You tolerate fire and lack of air ?"

"What could I teach You ? Perhaps nothing, for it is You who could learn ... or could not. It's alvays the choice of the learner, not the teacher. But let me say it, human learns to fight so he can take on superior oponents and win. Normally bear would eat human, but trained hunter will prevail over it's strenght. And mind-tricks aren't for telepaths only. How I think one could defend oneself from being read ? Concentrate on one thing and one thing only, rest of moves doing mindlessly. Then telepath relying on his powers to read oopponents will see this thing, and will lose advantage. As I said, experience is the best tutor. Had You considered other way of revenge besides slaughter ?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Shane's hideout

Hybrid

"My body is very adaptable. It can become immune to fire and lack of air. I came to this planet without a ship.
I thought this prototype would mess up her mind powers.

What would you suggest for punishment?"

Hybrid asks back, starting to sound interested.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

GM: Will be away until Sunday evening.

---

I assume the save was good enough and Hybrid is unhurt.
Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Tracking, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

He stared at Fist of Khonsu and spoke quietly.

"From what I had heard about Your hated enemy, he uses traps and tricks, like bombs. Perhaps You could use authorities against him ? Like tell cops that he works for Al'Queida. Should hinder him somewhat and limit his movements. I need sandals, pants and shirt. Pajamas with Arkham logo are bit too eyecatching."

"There's probably something around here, and if not, it shouldn't be tough to hit a store to find something," Shane says. "And if you can take Trapmaster out of the picture, I'll be glad to get you some new duds."

" I must leave you for now. as I stated earlier, I have other appointments I must keep and I require a few hours of sleep prior to them. I shall return here later in the evening. If circumstances prevent you from being here, you know how to contact me. Einar, I shall request a favor from my contact at Okamoto Industries for the use of their corporate jet in case you need to return to Europe for a brief period of time."

Seconds later, she is gone from the warehouse.

"Okay, we need to move this inside, secure the prototype, and be ready if Trappy managed to track us somehow," Shane says, moving to do so.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's Hideout
Einar

"<Ancient Norway: Just like Aesir Loki. Oho ...> And You fell from the sky ? And lived ? That is awesome stunt to brag."

Einar helped Shane, while talking back to Hybrid, old guy clearly interested in both of them ... in a clinical way. It was obvious that he wasn't showing any emotions in his voice, not that he was supressing them with "poker face" but it seemed that since Lady Gray left he ceased to pretend to have any feelings.

"For Trapmaster guy, Young Fist ... I would first phone anonymously the police or FBI. Also ... not bad would be fixing something looking like his work, and providing innocent victims. For example ..."

Einar stared back at Hybrid, clearly puzzled.

"... I didin't heard Your name. Irrevelant, I'll call You warrior till You decide to share name with old Einar here. Punishment, I think that logical would be pain and humilation in equal meansure to what she did to You. For example if a woman would hit me, I would let her appear as a bitch in front of people important to her and show forgivness and how mean she is doing it to a cool guy like me. At least that seems like fair payback, but most likely I would simply strike her back where we would stood."

His gaze returned to Shane and he continued.

"Young Warrior there could pretend to be one of the victims, transform in a way that would make him look like mutilated child ... for example. Later You could deliver this evidence to the police or FBI and tell them how the Trapmaster framed You for this or that, how he hounded You like animal ... if necessary we could procure further witnesses."

"All right then, Witch Hunter. You're coming to my brother's apartment. He should be able to fence this pottery. Once I've got some money in my pocket, I'm going after Gordon."

With that, Dirtbag sets off in the direction of Dmitri's house, hoping to get there without being tracked.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Dimitri's home

Yuri leads Ezekiah to his brother's house. Dimitri is at first suspicious, but after a few unspoken nods and gestures from Yuri, he opens the door and greets the pair.
Once inside, Dimitri serves vodka shots, and examines the vases Yuri stole. It was obvious that Dimitri was not a person that appreciated art a lot, he shared the pragmatisms of Yuri.
"Brrotherr, I've a lead on the vases. I can have the money today in the evening, but I'll need you to escorrt me. I'm not surre if the contact is much trrusted." he says finally. He then adds to Ezekiah. "I'm Dimitrri, pleased to meet you, misterr..."

Shane's hideout

Shane finds a couple of clothes for Einar. The trio keeps chatting for a while... Apparently, the Trapmaster has not yet found them.

Meanwhile, Lady Grey returns to her lab, and gets a few hours of rest. As usual, the serum after effects were painful.
After arrenging the activities and meetings in Okamoto Industries, she outfits again and re-administers her serum.

Lady Grey returns to the warehouse as silently as she left.

Alexeij's Mansion

As usual, after a day's work, full of political meetings and business decisions, Alexeij was tinkering with his suit of power armor. The electronic compensator needed a few tweaks before it would run smoothly as he wanted.
He as totally concentrated when his butler interrupted him, making his head hit the arm of the armor. Pain!
"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but your administrator of antiques called. He says he got the vases you wanted. However he says that he'll get them from some russian mafia, he wanted confirmation from you. He also requested some back up, in case the russians would try to kill them and take the money..." explains the butler.

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej somehow manages to stand up and touches the growing spot on his head. Ouch! Meyby he should get rid of that nasty habit of sudden movement when surprised? Nah, there is too much to be done now...

"Do thank you, Lloyd. Inform him to carry out the assaigment, be it russians or not. As for backup, tell him to do not worry about such trival things, there will be someone." he says, looking into fireplace. His eyebrows narrow, now looking back at his servant. "And for God's sake do knock!" says in tone suggesting that this conversation is over.

Alexij waits till Lloyd exits his office. After he does that, Alexij helps himslef a full cup of czai with some vodka from his antique russian tea set.

<Thoughts: A russian mafia...that's surprising. As far as I was informed, Russian mafia was literally decimated to the last leg. It was quite loud on it in media, some so called 'heroes' or meyby even that dog, Batman.>

A smile, one of those which are quite rare, has emerged on his face.

<Perhaps it's time to set motion to few things. Might be that wind is changing. I will later tell Lloyd to order Mark and Jennings to go to that antique shop he has taken over some time ago. If those are truly russians they will not just settle with few bucks tossed at the ground. When happens what he expects to russians to do...well, Jennings is British so it was destined for him anyways and Mark...I just plainly don't like him. If those guys would turn to not be real mafia...those two are enought to beat a living daylights from them. Also there must be done something about security there, I would like to be able to observe what would happen there. Perhaps these are people I need...>

Alexiej comes near his personal computer and activates armor. With cracks of electricy armor assembles itself on Alexij's body out of nowhere.

<Hah, a full transformation of energy into matter...it doesn't cease to amaze me everytime I do that.>

After a brief moment, Alexij touches his PC and transports himslef into his hidden laboratory, there he sits and connects himslef with super-computer via power link. A surge of information rushes into his brain, the armor stimulating it to even greater effectivness. He sends a message to Lloyd about change of plans. After that he opens himself for the vastness of net, searching for any clues on that russian mafia, their members and such. Meyby there was something he overlooked before? Simulateously he searches databanks of police cameras, looking for any unusual fotage which might give him some clues, and looks thru city's camera's themselves. If russians are still alive they must be active to keep themselves as mafia. Robberies, activity on their turf...and most importantly, their enemies.

Alexiej sits still, only a flashing screen of computer shows that someone is working here.

OOC: These thugs are just for show. For Gather Information check Alexij takes 20. Alexij accesses cameras in city, and databanks of those cameras[i understand these are police's?], if they are protected Roll Lookup, he looks for info Roll Lookup. After he ends his session, he makes sure to cover his tracks properly Roll Lookup. Alexij also said somehing about strenghtening security in antique shop, all he wants to do is to set up two or three cameras inside (if they are not there already) to know whats happenin inside. When everything is done and time for meeting is closing in he plans to wait on roof near the antique shop, hidden and accessing all nearby cameras via Datalink. A cellphone he has will grant him quick entry to shop in case of need.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey returns to the warehouse where she had left the others earlier in the day. Someday it would be nice to have enough money so she wouldn't have to show up at work everyday. Until then, she had to put in her hours, attend meetings, work on some research, create reports and presentations, and other mundane things. She was still secretly trying to refine her serum, of course. Her intent was to make it last longer and, if possible, remove the aftereffects. She had put in a request for possible use of the corporate jet to fly to Europe for research purposes. She had called her father to let him know she had a lead on a possible location for some rare herbs that could enhance their research. If her lead proved to be true and her research and tests were able to perfect the company's serum, then they could win a contract with the military. it would bring honor and fame to their family and company. Her father had been very willing to listen to her ideas and wanted her to come to his office the next day for a more detailed explanation of her proposal and the benefits of it.

Slipping from the shadows, she approached the group of allies. They were an odd group for certain. An alien, a teleporter, an old man who seemed to be much older than he looked, and herself.

"Anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned to Einar.

"Einar, I spoke with my contact at Okamoto Industries. She reported to me a short time ago that she is making arrangements to borrow the corporate jet if we should need it. In return, she mentioned that if we should find any rare herbs with possible medicinal uses or anything that would be useful for research into making humans better." she said as neutral as possible.

She did not know the extent of her allies abilities yet. Until then, she had to be very cautious to hide her secret identity.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Shane's Hideout
Einar

Einar, dressed in something other was clutching the palamas in his hands, clearly thinking about something. He didn't turned his head back, when he smelt Lady Grey's arrival. There was pelicular something in her scent ... perfume ? Soap, no it was this something unknown emanating from her scent. Now it was stronger than when she left.

"I have arrangements to deliver certain items I need to regain what I lost trough method I mentioned earlier to You. And welcome back. I believe that we need to move away from this place, and I have something planned for this. Outside the town there is old residence, abadoned for the past decade. I believe it's cellar system to be still intact and in the hills nearby there is a lot of caves. We could buy dogs and I would train them properly. And we could start working on framing the Waynegroup for stealing their own stuff for insurance money. Electronics isn't my thing, but I believe we could take off the case off this prototype without hindering it, right ? Put some cheap electronics inside ... call anonymously press and cops, and some thug would set the thing on fire for long enough to destroy delicate insides ... and leave the impression of unsucessful try of getting rid of evidence. Lady Gray, You had studied Waynegroup for long ... what person would be the best sacrificial goat for them ? Eager for praise, cheap to lose in case something goes wrong."

Einar paused for like five minutes, staring into the space. Lady Gray is certain that he was meditiating ... or sleeping in a weird way. Half-awake, just like her pet.

"Here, could You go to this delivery company and take back those for me ? Please don't open the cases, herbs and candles contain delicate fragments that couldn't be mixed for it to work properly."

He gave Lady Gray his precious list of ingredients, she could notice among the "acquired" ones Stonehenge, phrase in script differet from english and a human. He then stared back at Fist of Khonsu.

"As we neeed quick funds, where is the ceiling of Your burglar ability ? I know fev places that are hoarding loot easy to dispose of. And waluable enough to be risk-worthy. But methods I know are not subtle and would take more time than I have."

OOC: Einar gives ingredient list to Lady Gray. Einar tries to remember some old bank or place where there couldbe swift robbery to get money on "snacks". Knowledge(Gotham's Treasures):8

Remove ads