[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I like that idea WD :D that is if we are suppose to have a conflict here. Then maybe there is an orc or two in the hallway watching these guys backs. [/sblock]

"I'm sorry you said your name is Abzienta?" Markas asks slightly confused from behind his shield. "I thought you were in jail?"

_

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"No problem Abs... what was the name. Just tell us the location of one certain Gabbiano and you can have the opera and this Maschera as far as I am concerned." Ta states calmly and truthfully..

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"I am Abzienta. You will ignore the Opera and avoid House Gabbiano. Maschera belongs to me, now."

"No problem Abs... what was the name. Just tell us the location of one certain Gabbiano and you can have the opera and this Maschera as far as I am concerned." Ta states calmly and truthfully..

"Like bloody hells she can," Nathan says, snatching a sheaf of parchment out of his bag. He barks the archaic syllables on the sheet, and the air around him shimmers even as the parchment crumbles to dust.

"Last I heard, Venza didn't have slavery, so Maschera 'belongs' to whomever she pleases, and I don't think she'd be very pleased with you. And neither am I. So I suggest you and your little pug-nosed playmates get out of the Dunn Wright, then pack up and get out of this town before you find out why the Red Hand Society's hands are so very, bloody red."

[sblock=OOC]Move action to retrieve scroll of mage armor, standard action to activate it, free action to talk smack. ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I have just posted for Ta in the 'real' Dunn Wright Inn thread. There is also a new gamer without an adventure there. Maybe we should play this encounter out there, so the character could maybe join us (if you allow it, InVinoVeritas).

OOC: Thank you for the reminder, WD. This particular encounter was designed to give those waiting at the Inn something extra to do.

[sblock=Alnar]
The driver is 10' away, the 5' space between you consisting of the main cabin of the carriage.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=GM]
Wouldn't dream of moving. Alnar says smiling and putting his hands up in the air slowly. I'm unarmed, see? I'll even come out where you can get a better shot at me. he says, slowly walking towards the women.

Bluff =10.
[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The common room door creaks open and a slender young man slides into the room raising his eyebrows at the scene before him. Offering a lascivious wink to Abzienta he surveys the gathering and says,

"Wait, don't tell me... Three orcs walk into a bar. Ouch?" Grinning he continues, "This is a private party right? Because generally speaking its not worth crashing anything that isn't."

180px-Izzik.jpg

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"So, we have to fight? I need a drink." Ta says and gulping the potion fro his belt.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp, 1 potion of mage armor.

AC is 19 for the next hour.

[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"We're fighting are we? Well you folks go right ahead - I'll join in when I know the words." Izzik says leaning against the wall and sighing heavily, "Aressa's going to be very upset she missed a scuffle."

[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming we need to roll init since folks are drinking potions, etc.?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow, HP: 9+1/9, AC: 23/12T/16FF, Saves: 3F/2R/6W, LL Vision
Boon, HP: 16+1/16, AC 17/13T/14FF, Saves: 4F/6R/2W, LL Vision, Scent

Willow steps right into the personal space of Abzienta (adjacent) and gives her a feral sniff. "Paid to look. Paid to find. Not scared of pointy ears, or loud words, or smelly greenskins." She accents her own statement with as low a growl as the tiny girl can manage. This causes Boon to begin moving with intentional slowness and lowering his wide white head.
[sblock=Willow's Actions]Standard: Go full Defensive
Move: ...
Free: Initiative (1d20+2=14)[/sblock][sblock=Boon's Actions]Standard: ...
Move: ...[/sblock][sblock=Spell List]Orisons: Create Water, Light, Virtue
1st lvl: Cure Light Wounds, Speak with Animals[/sblock]OOC - a map would be good

Remove ads