Spelljammer Converting Spelljammer creatures

Cleon

Legend
I also agree to bump the touch damage to 3d6.

These other ideas look pretty good. As for the rest of the template: I wouldn't mind increasing the rest of the turn resistance (farther away from the locus) and stat adjustments beyond that of a normal lich. These seems like they should be somehow better. The org line should probably be something like solitary or army. Also, the homebrews listing is pointing back at the wrong thread.

For a sample, let's do the Fool, I guess, if there's more we know about him. Otherwise, I'd like to do an epic one. Zone of Animation just seems like a good feat for one of these. :devil:

All those suggestions are fine by me.

The stats for the Fool Shade posted suggest he's only a 13th level wizard. Is that enough or shall we give him a level boost?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Let's not boost the Fool, since he was clearly pegged at his power level.

I'm not opposed to converting the Fool and adding another sample master lich at epic levels.

Cleon

Legend
Let's not boost the Fool, since he was clearly pegged at his power level.

I'm not opposed to converting the Fool and adding another sample master lich at epic levels.

Suits me. A 13th level Wizard Fool and a 21st level spellcaster for the other sample?

Make the other Master Lich a different class and/or add a Prestige Class - 18th level Wizard/Sorcerer plus 3rd level Archmage/Loremaster?

Cleon

Legend
That sounds like a plan. Archmagi are always fun. :)

Well we're not done with the template yet, though, are we?

Do you still want to increase the turn resistance from the standard Lich's +4?

Also, if these things are "masters" I'm thinking they should have a racial bonuis to Charisma higher than a standard Lich's +2. Maybe +4? I don't want it to be too high, otherwise it might be too biased in favor of sorcerers.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Max flight speed of 40 ft (like overland flight)?

army (20-60 HD of zombies and skeletons plus 2-4 greater undead of up to X HD each)?

Cleon

Legend
Max flight speed of 40 ft (like overland flight)?

I'd rather leave it as it is. If they really want to fly faster they can always get a spell or magic item.

army (20-60 HD of zombies and skeletons plus 2-4 greater undead of up to X HD each)?

I'd increase the range of the animated dead to 20-200 HD of zombies and skeletons. I feel you need at least a couple of score skeletons to come anywhere near an "army".

Remove ads