The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Rhun

First Post
All you'll be getting from me is XP... (And it's already given.)

Maybe if/when you catch Crothian one of us might send you something as a congratulations. ;)

I've got a long way to go! But I did just recently move into the 8th slot on the EN World "Most Posts" list.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

Doesn't this call for a celebration?

No.

However you will receive a Star Trek Alien race who speaks in metaphors and idioms BUT in a manner which is head scratching when you realize that it would be impossible to describe making a SPACE SHIP based on such figurative language.

So in honor of your Tamarian gift:

Rhun at Enworld, his post hit 20,000.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I am a master of magic addict, I play it all the time, including when I get ticked at the AI when it decides to have my second most important city (the one responsible for my nations food) rebel as I'm kicking off a war with another wizard, causing ALL my paladins to disband along with most of my other units, and this is after I had spent over a week realtime trying to make a +6 attack, +3 damage, haste, magic immunity bow for one of my heroes, and then have the spell fizzle because of a suppress magic spell that the same wizard I started the war with had cast. It is a fun game, though.

Anyway, I have work to do now, and will be back tomorrow.

GM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for Rhun and Relique I present this bottle for a toast .. .. .. ..

Attachments

• Picture0002.JPG
    Picture0002.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 61

Remove ads