The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, what's for supper?!
steamed spinish with butter garlic, seasalt and fresh ground pepper corns and a dribble of balsamic viniger.

garlic bread kept warm in the oven

Fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, broccoli and chicken- cooked in olive oil, rosemary white pepper and Italian seasoning.

my spinish needed bacon, otherwise: superb!

Scott DeWar

yummmmmm!

for dinner tonight:

i had bought a packege of bonless chicen breast yesturday, so I have been soaking pieces in a mil/egg/soysause mix and will coat them in a cajun seasoning then cooked in olive oil. I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

to drink: sam adams cream stout.

Rhun

First Post
yummmmmm!

for dinner tonight:

i had bought a packege of bonless chicen breast yesturday, so I have been soaking pieces in a mil/egg/soysause mix and will coat them in a cajun seasoning then cooked in olive oil. I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

I used the leftover steak to make steak sandwiches for dinner last night. Alas, I washed it down with water. Drinking beers on the days I work out always makes me feel like I need to do an extra couple of miles!

Scott DeWar

yummmmmm!

I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

the above items were not ready in tome so i did not get that part. for tonight I have bonless skinless chicken breast that has been soaking in brandy for two days. I should be able to habve the taters and with it, steamed spinach.

Remove ads