• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, what's for supper?!
steamed spinish with butter garlic, seasalt and fresh ground pepper corns and a dribble of balsamic viniger.

garlic bread kept warm in the oven

Fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, broccoli and chicken- cooked in olive oil, rosemary white pepper and Italian seasoning.

my spinish needed bacon, otherwise: superb!

Scott DeWar

yummmmmm!

for dinner tonight:

i had bought a packege of bonless chicen breast yesturday, so I have been soaking pieces in a mil/egg/soysause mix and will coat them in a cajun seasoning then cooked in olive oil. I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

to drink: sam adams cream stout.

Rhun

First Post
yummmmmm!

for dinner tonight:

i had bought a packege of bonless chicen breast yesturday, so I have been soaking pieces in a mil/egg/soysause mix and will coat them in a cajun seasoning then cooked in olive oil. I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

I used the leftover steak to make steak sandwiches for dinner last night. Alas, I washed it down with water. Drinking beers on the days I work out always makes me feel like I need to do an extra couple of miles!

Scott DeWar

yummmmmm!

I have new taters and brocli and cheesse waiting to join that. while I cook that I will be sancking on chips and a cheese and salsa dip.

the above items were not ready in tome so i did not get that part. for tonight I have bonless skinless chicken breast that has been soaking in brandy for two days. I should be able to habve the taters and with it, steamed spinach.

Remove ads